Do you think Britney and Paris still hang out?

37 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Finally someone who thinks they are still friends and hang out. I mean, Britney spoke nicely of Paris in the book, she and Britney are friends. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

There are just some friends that can spend a lot of time together and some that cant. Also think about their phases in life right now. Britney’s last child is going to be 18 within the next few weeks and she is retired. Paris has 2 toddlers and is working. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, zone_ said:

All this was public lol. It’s all from articles about Britney and I have receipts for everything. Paris caused nothing but drama and had a really bad impact on her life in that brief time they went out

That’s why I always laugh whenever someone thinks they were “friends” or thinks Paris actually cared for her when it was known to be the opposite despite what she claims now. Especially when their only contact since 2006 (which was only a few days) was a few times due to Cade

What drama did she cause, exactly?

Britney said in her book that Paris was one of the only people to show kindness towards her when she needed kindness the most. With Paris, she was able to let loose and have some fun again. They went out a few times at night and got a little drunk while her kids were home in the hands of capable caregivers. There’s really not much more to it than that.

7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

What drama did she cause, exactly?

Britney said in her book that Paris was one of the only people to show kindness towards her when she needed kindness the most. With Paris, she was able to let loose and have some fun again. They went out a few times at night and got a little drunk while her kids were home in the hands of capable caregivers. There’s really not much more to it than that.

I’m basing this on what multiple sources said. The book was done with Cade's involvement who's associated with Paris, so of course none of this would be mentioned. I really don't believe she showed her kindness when she was watching her spiral and was there when it started. The truth should be told

From MSN in November 2006:

IMG-6120.png

Paris makes fun of Britney and calls her “the animal” (from Rolling Stone)

3567346.png

Isaac Cohen said her meeting Paris was “a part of her life she wanted to forget”

IMG-6126.pngIMG-6127.png

Paris removed Britney from an event invite list because they “do not get along anymore”

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Britney Spears won’t be going to a fabulous European ball because her former best friend Paris Hilton will be there.

Britney avoids going to fashion show because Paris is there

“Britney got as far as the parking lot before deciding she didn't want to risk seeing the hotel heiress, who reportedly branded Britney "an animal" to her friends.”

IMG-6125.png

Britney tried to fire Larry and the main reason was for him introducing her to Paris, known as “her nemesis”
“an insider claims she fired her manager of several months, Larry Rudolph, on Friday. Spears, who's been suffering from severe postpartum depression, blames Rudolph for recent missteps, including introducing her to her nemesis, Paris Hilton.”

IMG-6124.png

Also mentioned by MTV

IMG-6122.png

Paris parties with Kevin and they both went to her hotel room. Another source said “Paris was talking a lot of **** about Brit.”

paris-kfed.png

paris-kfed-2.png

PEOPLE.COM

The unlikely duo hang out together two nights running for some pre-New Year's fun

Even Perez who was close with Paris called her Britney's enemy

paris-kfed-3.png

Paris with Lutfi and Ali in 2008 during her breakdown

WWW.TMZ.COM

Paris had an early birthday celebration at Area last night, and Britney Spears' former right hand man, Sam Lutfi, showed up for the festivities. Maybe Sam wants to manage Paris now? She'd...

Paris’ publicist and Kevin’s lawyer also worked together against Britney

IMG-6128.png

She also works with Lou's associates

IMG-6136.png

Also some fan comments (because it was known she's a bully and takes advantage of people including Britney):

IMG-6134.pngIMG-6132.pngIMG-6137.png

IMG-6135.png

Spoiler

IMG-6138.png

Also would recommend this about the kind of person she was. I know people can change, but as someone who followed all this I'm really not believing that at all

WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

Over the years, Paris has been caught making racist, anti-gay, and antisemitic comments, and was even a vocal supporter of Trump’s during his presidency.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.