JayTawndré announces EP "Experiment X: QUATRO" drops in September + tracklist reveal

Cat is out the Bag, people.

Experiment X: QUATRO drops in September...🔪

The new installment in my Experiment X series. This is the fourth EP in the series. 

There won't be singles. The project releases all at once. I want this project heard at the same time. A experience

10 tracks

TRACKLISTING 

1. Posse

2. PartyTime

3. Body Chemistry (Outta My Head 2)

4. Breezy

5. Complex

6. No Concern

7. Fire

8. Wave

9. Say Less

10. Funk It Up 

🧪🧪🧪

See you there...

JayTawndré

Scared Halloween GIF

Spoiler

This one is not like my projects "Is anyone out there, God?" and "Footloose" which dropped this year. Each song is a different genre or vibe. It is experimental. 

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 5
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so excited to be in my cohesive experimental era again! I am not a one trick pony producer. I love dabbling in all genres and mixing them for a cohesive yet different body of work. :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

This project will SLAY you (trust me!)  :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

They ain't ready... :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

🧪

Neon Experiment GIF

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I like the cover a lot.

Keep doing your thang. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

I like the cover too I made it. You will like this project. Some good beats. 

I am ready to feature my own vocals and feature other artists on my future work though. I just keep sharing music,  hoping consistency brings opportunities.  

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

This project features multiple genres of instrumental tracks, all produced and arranged by me. 

House, Dance-Pop, Pop, UK Garage, Trap/Hip-Hop, Funk, Electronic, Tropical and much more sounds/genres to name some.  

I won't release singles for this first, the project as a whole will drop on the yet-to-be announced date in September in it's entirety. 

One track I'll share is "PartyTime."  It's one of my favorites. The track is fun, glitchy, upbeat and weird, but weird enough to make you want to dance or go out. Good vibes :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Edited by JayTawndre

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.