Do you agree "Showdown" is the best non-single off "In the Zone?"

Honestly this song is so **** and digging the experimental Pop vibes it has. It's still such a fresh sounding track two decades later!

britney spears hair flip GIF

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

The live performance from her iconic Onyx Hotel Tour was everything and then some.  Here, have a rewatch!

Do you agree it's the best non-single off the album, or no, and if no, why do you think that? Discuss. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Screenshot-20201201-221543-Instagram.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I have a love hate relationship with showdown, sometimes I love it and sometimes I can't even listen to it. It gets boring fast unlike other songs from the album.

I saw this video on twitter that somebody posted on exhale from the onyx hotel tour of the performance it was soooo good. 

To be fair I have a love hate relationship with the itz era in general, it was so noticeable she took aderall and drunk so much red bull bc she was so overworked it physically hurts to look to interviews (not performances) from that era.

She looks soooo done on the promo, specially on the asian interviews. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, peacht said:

I have a love hate relationship with showdown, sometimes I love it and sometimes I can't even listen to it. It gets boring fast unlike other songs from the album.

I saw this video on twitter that somebody posted on exhale from the onyx hotel tour of the performance it was soooo good. 

To be fair I have a love hate relationship with the itz era in general, it was so noticeable she took aderall and drunk so much red bull bc she was so overworked it physically hurts to look to interviews (not performances) from that era.

She looks soooo done on the promo, specially on the asian interviews. 

I loved that era. 🩵

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.