FBI Talks About Britney Spears Stolen Money To A Fan

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

People need to realize difference between gross profit and net profit.

Celebrities has huge spending when it comes to secutiry, private jet, all stuff around them, taking care of properties, lawyers, managers, agents etc.

Also Britney didnt get 100 billions from the parfume, she would be the richest woman in the world if she did.

Yes her money were definitely defrauded and wrongfully treated but you cannot just add up numbers of all gross profits and calculate it as net worth.

In 2004, Elizabeth Arden sells more than $100 million of her perfume.
Britney took home $52 million.

By 2012, Britney sold $1.25 BILLION in perfume.
So if it's close to a 50% cut, than she should have taken home $575 MILLION by 2012.

If we double that number, then just the perfume alone between 2004 and 2021, could have been $1 Billion.
The tours are about $500 MILLION.

Her missing money could be closer to $2 BILLION.

18 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

In 2004, Elizabeth Arden sells more than $100 million of her perfume.
Britney took home $52 million.

By 2012, Britney sold $1.25 BILLION in perfume.
So if it's close to a 50% cut, than she should have taken home $575 MILLION by 2012.

If we double that number, then just the perfume alone between 2004 and 2021, could have been $1 Billion.
The tours are about $500 MILLION.

Her missing money could be closer to $2 BILLION.

I was reacting to the post where it was written "Britney has 100B~ from perfumes (maybe some of that went to Elizabeth Arden, but still) " which is obviously bs.

The numbers you wrote could be right, but it would again be just her gross profit, not net. You need to calculate part of which her manager takes, her agent, team, creatives etc and at the end taxes. It is usually another 50%

But it is more than clear they stole lot of money from her and she was just slave and money maker for them.

• Love 1

@Lola2790 I found a quote from you from a while back that said this:

Britney's intellectual property (IP) is not part of Britney's valued net worth of $60million.

Britney's IP includes the trademarks, royalties, likeness etc. of her albums, perfumes, TV specials, merchandise, & more.)

Britney's intellectual property (IP) makes up 80%-90% of her total wealth.

Is this info accurate? Do you remember where you found this? And wouldn’t this explain why her net worth is so low, since royalties and perfume sales are a part of her intellectual property, not her net worth?

Britney said in her book that she used to keep receipts of everything to know where her money was going. Granted, they could have very well kept her out of the loop during the con years, but I don’t think them stealing hundreds of millions would have gone over her head.

I don’t think Matthew Rosengard would just overlook it either. He went after Jamie for paying extra fees to Poo Taylor in 2019, so why wouldn’t he go after them for stealing hundreds of millions?

23 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

how accurate are these net worth sites anyways? where do they get their information? i feel like they just guess 

I agree, they don’t really know s_hit. I think many of these net worths are inflated, perhaps by celebrities themselve, to make them seem more successful than they actually are.

For instance, Cardi B’s net worth is estimated at $80 million. She’s never toured and has only been relevant for 5-6 years. In what world would her net worth be higher than Britney’s?

52 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney just isnt smart. Even though she thinks she is. That's why they took so much advantage of her. Cuz they know she isnt bright and really passive. 

I think she's bright, just has sloppy un-creative and greedy people around her.  I also think she's generous and naive to a fault.  She never stood a chance, really.  She's been feeding her own family and been the sole breadwinner since she was 8 years old.  All she knows is how to be a giver and caretaker, never to care for herself.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Britney's intellectual property (IP) is not part of Britney's valued net worth of $60million.

Britney's IP includes the trademarks, royalties, likeness etc. of her albums, perfumes, TV specials, merchandise, & more.)

Is this info accurate? Do you remember where you found this? And wouldn’t this explain why her net worth is so low, since royalties and perfume sales are a part of her intellectual property, not her net worth?

Britney said in her book that she used to keep receipts of everything to know where her money was going. Granted, they could have very well kept her out of the loop during the con years, but I don’t think them stealing hundreds of millions would have gone over her head.

I don’t think Matthew Rosengard would just overlook it either. He went after Jamie for paying extra fees to Poo Taylor in 2019, so why wouldn’t he go after them for stealing hundreds of millions?

Britney & Rosengart turned around and asked TriStar to settle their dispute for $7M.  Her father and that team of c-ship losers spent $30M keeping her in that c-ship and millions more on fees.  They got away with it.  From what I read, they also sold her cars to themselves.  They would purchase those vehicles for $70k-80k in her name, and then sell it to themselves for $4k-$5k.  That whole mess is wild.

28 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I was reacting to the post where it was written "Britney has 100B~ from perfumes (maybe some of that went to Elizabeth Arden, but still) " which is obviously bs.

The numbers you wrote could be right, but it would again be just her gross profit, not net. You need to calculate part of which her manager takes, her agent, team, creatives etc and at the end taxes. It is usually another 50%

But it is more than clear they stole lot of money from her and she was just slave and money maker for them.

So, B signed a $52M deal with Elizabeth Arden for those perfumes.  She's gets the $52M plus a small commission and they get everything else.  Not sure how much of that small commission Team Con helped themselves to.

Just now, doomphantom1 said:

Britney & Rosengart turned around and asked TriStar to settle their dispute for $7M.  Her father and that team of c-ship losers spent $30M keeping her in that c-ship and millions more on fees.  They got away with it.  From what I read, they also sold her cars to themselves.  They would purchase those vehicles for $70k-80k in her name, and then sell it to themselves for $4k-$5k.  That whole mess is wild.

Oh, I definitely think she was financially r.aped by them all, I just don’t think it was to the tune of $600 million. 

Her net worth doesn’t include royalties from her music or perfume sales, which is probably in the hundreds of millions. 

12 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I agree, they don’t really know s_hit. I think many of these net worths are inflated, perhaps by celebrities themselve, to make them seem more successful than they actually are.

For instance, Cardi B’s net worth is estimated at $80 million. She’s never toured and has only been relevant for 5-6 years. In what world would her net worth be higher than Britney’s?

i agree, i just don’t see this information being accurate. like if they did know this can someone look up my 5 dollars in my checking out? like i just don’t buy it

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

if britney doesnt care, why should we? its her problem. its her life. if she chooses spinning in her living room instead of going after her money, then what can we do about it?

Care beecause she's a citizen like the rest of us that was clearly ROBBED. Care because collectively we should strive for justice and equality. Care because we should be loud about corruption so we ourselves live a better life with the right changes in government.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

That was from a guest who had valued Whitney Houston's estate on the Toxic podcast by Britney's Gram.

He said it's easy to value the IP of a celebrity and Lou Taylor saying it's difficult is a blatant lie.

• Like 1

Anyone can rip you off if you allow them to manage your money, especially large sums of money. It's much easier if the client has a history of mental illness, believes they have one or it is portrayed as if they have. She was forced to sign a contract that allowed her to be exploited. Cship was an attempt on her health, but also a large scale money making machine, so she worked like an animal in a circus. It's a legal rabbit hole with too much responsibility for any lawyer to want to get involved and, at this point, too much trauma for her to open the box. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

It must be challenging to knock on fbi’s door from your broke household to ask why a certain rich woman is not richer.Fun fact the rich woman doesn’t do sheesh other than feeding a convicted criminal and not asking it herself.

Way to degrade a human trafficking survivor. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.