Will the Britney/Christina drama be in the biopic?

26 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Seeing she was mentioned that many times in her book, she'll hardly be featured in the movie then. Probably a scene of them at the MMC with J, and some other fabricated scene of her and Chris as adults performing at an award show

Yeah. With Madonna gyrating in the background. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

🎶Push the button, don’t push the button. Trip the station, change the channel!🎶

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But xtina started it in ~2002/3, also xtina dragged MC and since that moment MC hates her.

She was dragging everyone left and right until she started flopping into oblivion.

It’s funny, people think Britney’s life is so messy but they look right past others and their mess.

Both Mariah and Britney have mentioned how drunk Floptina was around them.

Then there’s that whole public intoxication arrest. I dunno, what do you think, does Xtincta have a serious drinking problem? Is she going off the rails? Should we be CONCERNED about her behavior?? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

She was dragging everyone left and right until she started flopping into oblivion.

It’s funny, people think Britney’s life is so messy but they look right past others and their mess.

Then there’s that whole public intoxication arrest. I dunno, what do you think, does Xtincta have a serious drinking problem? Is she going off the rails? Should we be CONCERNED about her behavior?? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Spoiler

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:
  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Britneys retaliation was a long time coming. And she still took it easy on her, she should have dragged Xtincta’s flop career into the pits of hell. :britney-fire-dance:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It seems to me by reading your posts you have a lot of animosity towards Xtina.

i am a fan both, so I know about their lore way more than you do.

The Xtina drags were correct. She called her out for selling the whole virginal imagine when it was a lie.

But that was her in her early twenties while she was still figuring herself out in the industry and having gone through the whole rivalry thing the media tried to push and the comparisons which clearly upset her at the time.  
But you’re  leaving behind the countless times she later defended Britney. 
And no, Christina does not have a drinking problem. 

Edited by Britney_Jean
5 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

The Xtina drags were correct. She called her out for selling the whole virginal imagine when it was a lie.

I used to follow Christina’s career when she was popular, so I’m well informed on the topic as well. 

Hey look, I’m not saying whether she was right or wrong in what she said, I’m just saying it was straight up nasty. She came for not only her artistry (“these people are not real artists, just fake and superficial”), but also for her as a person. Telling a huge magazine publication that Britney was “a lost little girl who desperately needs guidance?” Who says that about a former friend/coworker?

She also mocked Britney’s intelligence years later during a skit for The Voice. Yes, it was a skit, but her portrayal of Britney compared to the others just seemed mean spirited to me. So who knows if she’s really matured or if she’s just learned to watch her mouth publicly. 

• Like 1
On 8/3/2024 at 11:49 AM, Britney_Jean said:

It seems to me by reading your posts you have a lot of animosity towards Xtina.

i am a fan both, so I know about their lore way more than you do.

But that was her in her early twenties while she was still figuring herself out in the industry and having gone through the whole rivalry thing the media tried to push and the comparisons which clearly upset her at the time.  
But you’re  leaving behind the countless times she later defended Britney. 
And no, Christina does not have a drinking problem. 

I think the assignment was misunderstood. The point as I understood it is that people tend to hyper focus on Britney Spears but other public artists are not under such severe scrutiny. Whether that's Christina or not. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.