Full Studio Quality 'Piece of Me' Show (Drummer's Cam)

I just realized the MATM vocals are not pre-recorded.  They sounded familiar to me and for good reason! They're from 2003-2004... listen to her 2003 NFL performance and her Onyx encore. They sound similar to this.

But that outfit for MATM and Gimme More though... :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

9 hours ago, Xanax said:

I don’t think this was filmed on a phone… Maybe a GoPro?

I love these mixes! The vocals sounds so live/mixed with pre-recorded vocals.

And I agree, the band usually films themselves so they can watch it back to see what they can improve on and maybe change something here or there. Tweaks as you can say….

Agreed! The sound quality is way too good to be a phone. The sound almost sounds like it’s coming directly from the soundboard feed, way too clean.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PolySpears said:

I just realized the MATM vocals are not pre-recorded.  They sounded familiar to me and for good reason! They're from 2003-2004... listen to her 2003 NFL performance and her Onyx encore. They sound similar to this.

But that outfit for MATM and Gimme More though... :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

yep!

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

Interesting but how is this "studio quality" when it's just a person setting their personal phone or gopro next to them LOL 

Did you even listen to it? The audio is clearly not from GoPro or camera. It’s way too clean, almost like the sound is coming from his sound monitor. The crowd is very quiet and the music audio is very clean. 

I wonder if this is all the pre-recorded vocals? 🤔 There were quite a lot of them during the shows. But the same ones I mean.

They're all pre-recorded. Which sucks, because the band is live.

Edited by Crayboy
Listened through
18 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Did you even listen to it? The audio is clearly not from GoPro or camera. It’s way too clean, almost like the sound is coming from his sound monitor. The crowd is very quiet and the music audio is very clean. 

I did And I still heard the crowd when they were cheering. I dunno I think it's just the fact the microphone for the recording is near a speaker and not super close to the crowd. If this were from the sound board you wouldn't hear all that. 

You don't have the issue that the audience does, when you record a concert video and all you hear are the people next to you singing.

Just my perception of the video.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.