Is Cade the root to all of Britneys problems?

She is the root of all her problems because she keeps making the same mistakes she did decades ago. Now, that being said,  he is no help either and magnifies the situation. And seems like another leech, benefiting by his association with her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, JessFan89 said:

He gives me the creeps. 

I don't get good vibes from him. 

danger smelling GIF

Objectively what has he done wrong to her? I’m curious…or are we as fans just threatened by anyone close to her? It was the same thing with Vicky….At this point he’s the longest standing person in her life, so he must be doing something right in her eyes. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Objectively what has he done wrong to her? I’m curious…or are we as fans just threatened by anyone close to her? It was the same thing with Vicky….At this point he’s the longest standing person in her life, so he must be doing something right in her eyes. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I agree, Cade is weird, yes, but objectively, do we have tangible and concrete evidence of any major harm he has done to Britney?

I don’t know. There is a lot of jealousy from fans toward everyone close to Britney, no one close to her has escaped fierce criticism, except for her dogs, some of whom have even died btw :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Agyness
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

So you think she’d be better off without him in her life? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

100%

I believe he takes advantage and feeds all her mess just to be a yes guy and to keep cashing from it (money and social status)

He is an opportunist manipulative mean evil gay, like that movie Salt burnAmazon Smile GIF by Saltburn

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

100%

I believe he takes advantage and feeds all her mess just to be a yes guy and to keep cashing from it (money and social status)

He is an opportunist manipulative mean evil gay, like that movie Salt burnAmazon Smile GIF by Saltburn

But if thats the case & Britney is choosing to keep him around then wouldn’t she be the problem in actuality? Not having the hindsight to cut the bad seeds out of her life?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

Objectively what has he done wrong to her? 

You can't be serious. 

Cade is best friends with Larry Rudolph, never defends Britney against the TMZ smear campaigns yet he's the only manager in history who goes to them to brag about his accomplishments, he fired Vicky for telling Britney the truth, he talks badly about Britney behind her back to Britney's family and friends in Louisiana, need I go on?

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

So you don’t think Cade got on Britneys Twitter to drag Halsey to make Britney look unstable? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I dont think it was her. Ive said before there are a lot of ppl want to take advantage of her and see her fail and yet she lets them be around her. That's on her. She is a grown woman she has power to take all those ppl down and stand up for herself but for some reason she is too busy f.ucking the criminal instead. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.