Jesy Nelson & Zion Foster ‘Mine’ out now!

2 hours ago, Revenge. said:

#1 on the UK R&B iTunes chart.

It is on New Music Friday UK Spotify but extremely low down, better than nothing for an independent release.

Do you know what’s next for her? I love her voice. The song is fire!!!♥️

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Do you know what’s next for her? I love her voice. The song is fire!!!♥️

Due to label politics she unable to release the music she recorded whilst being signed to Polydor.

I believe the support and amount of positivity this song has received has given her a 'kick' to keep putting music out.

It has gone to Number 1 on the UK ITunes R&B charts and Top 10 of the normal itunes chart in the UK.

She just posted a very emotional voicenote:

On 8/2/2024 at 10:37 AM, Revenge. said:

She released it as a thank you to fans.

And that's why it's going to absolutely flop because people don't care about stuff like that. They just want good music

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AII said:

And that's why it's going to absolutely flop because people don't care about stuff like that. They just want good music

and this is good music :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: but yes it'll probably flop because of her hate train and having no label or radio support.

Edited by Revenge.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.