How many iconic Britney career moments will be referenced in the movie?

I’m afraid we would need more than 1 movie to fit everything in. She’s way too iconic. Honestly, I think a limited Netflix series should have been the way to go. Not the biggest fan of biopics personally, but I’m still on board. 

All I know is that whoever they end up casting, the ***** better know how to own a stage. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I’m afraid we would need more than 1 movie to fit everything in. She’s way too iconic. Honestly, I think a limited Netflix series should have been the way to go. Not the biggest fan of biopics personally, but I’m still on board. 

All I know is that whoever they end up casting, the ***** better know how to own a stage. 

Same here. I don’t think I’ve ever watched a biopic and if I did, it must have been so forgettable that I blocked it out.:flop_britney_candies:

I’m praying for a good ACTRESS, that’s what we need tbh! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Hopefully alot of it.

I’m eager to see how they’ll portray Britney from 2007. I’m guessing it will be colorful and upbeat, so we might not see much of the more challenging aspects of that era.:nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m eager to see how they’ll portray Britney from 2007. I’m guessing it will be colorful and upbeat, so we might not see much of the more challenging aspects of that era.:nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

Yeah I hope they don't sugar coat with the movie especially the a.bortion scene if they include it

(I hope they do).

Biopics are better when they are raw and honest.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Princessmimi said:

Yeah I hope they don't sugar coat with the movie especially the a.bortion scene if they include it

(I hope they do).

Biopics are better when they are raw and honest.

They will include that part since it’s in the book as well.:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 2

I feel like they'll cover most of her major performances, but jump around a bit, so it doesn't look like a shot for shot take of her life. I can see them possibly putting it out of sequence for some too, to be all creative 

Edited by Gutterguppy
Misunderstood your post lol
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I highly doubt it will correspond to reality...if Britney is involved Im guessin it will be more by the way she wants to be seen

Yeah I understand, but I don't see the movie working out without some dark moments in it. There need to be stakes and a sugarcoat/Disney version of what happened won't work. I know it must be hard for her to revisit those moments but it makes no sense to make a movie of her early days and stop right before things went wrong. 

Unless I see her on set, I don't think she will be that involved. To be honest, Im still waiting for a tweet dragging this project all along. 

11 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Yeah I understand, but I don't see the movie working out without some dark moments in it. There need to be stakes and a sugarcoat/Disney version of what happened won't work. I know it must be hard for her to revisit those moments but it makes no sense to make a movie of her early days and stop right before things went wrong. 

Unless I see her on set, I don't think she will be that involved. To be honest, Im still waiting for a tweet dragging this project all along. 

yes but I think the dark side will be the conservatorship which is way worse but for some reason Britney demonize a lot her iconic moment of baldness. I say iconic because it was the most rebellion thing she did on my eyes, Not hanging out with scams and trash. Her moment of shaving hair was the moment she stated to the world she is no barbie, no se*xy blondie plastic doll like the world perceived. She was fkin real , she was in pain and she wanted the world to fk off

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.