Who should play Britney in her new MOVIE?

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I feel like they'd need to get an actress who could do a great job at passing for a young Britney and then transitioning to an older Britney, like the actress they got for the Whitney bio (even though it was trash). I think these actresses could work:

Maika Monroe
img_1939.jpg

McKenna Grace
mckenna-grace-wearing-david-koma-ss24-rt

Alba Baptista
Alba+Baptista.JPG

I kinda like this McKeena girl. She has hooded eyes like Britney.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Millie Bobby Brown is so talented and beautiful; she's perfect to play teenage Britney. Another great choice would be Sydney Sweeney from Euphoria! I love her acting, honestly!♥️

I agree about Millie! She even said in an interview she would want to play her! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Here's a potential cast list for a biopic of Britney Spears' memoir "The Woman in Me," covering various significant roles in her life:

### Britney Spears
- **Young Britney**: Mckenna Grace

spacer.png
- **Teenage Britney**: Millie Bobby Brown

spacer.png
- **Adult Britney**: Sydney Sweeney

spacer.png

### Jamie Spears (Britney's father)
- **Bryan Cranston**: Known for his powerful performances in "Breaking Bad" and "Your Honor."

spacer.png

### Lynne Spears (Britney's mother)
- **Laura Dern**: Acclaimed for her roles in "Big Little Lies" and "Marriage Story."

spacer.png

### Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's sister)
- **Madison Iseman**: Known for her roles in "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle" and "Annabelle Comes Home."

spacer.png

### Kevin Federline (Britney's ex-husband)
- **Ansel Elgort**: Known for his roles in "Baby Driver" and "The Fault in Our Stars."

spacer.png

### Justin Timberlake (Britney's former boyfriend)
- **Taron Egerton**: Known for his roles in "Rocketman" and the "Kingsman" series.

spacer.png

### Sam Asghari (Britney's current husband)
- **Darren Barnet**: Known for his role in "Never Have I Ever."

spacer.png

### Felicia Culotta (Britney's long-time assistant and friend)
- **Kristen Bell**: Known for her roles in "Veronica Mars" and "The Good Place."

spacer.png

This list blends well-known actors with potential up-and-coming stars to capture the essence of Britney Spears' life and the people around her. If you need more options or further details on any role, let me know!

A movie similar to Bob Dylan's inspired "I'm Not There" would be absolutely fantastic, having different prestigious actors playing her in different eras. But that is too good of an idea to be true. 

After this movie, who you think will follow??? A JT biopic? Beyonce or Xtincta?

Not Sydney Sweeney. I love her! She is amazing but there is not resemblance with Britney and by the time the projects starts she will be near 30. We need a 20 something that looks like a teen. 

Millie Bobby Brown, kind of looks like her but I dont think she was the emotional range. And doesnt seem to invest in her craft. I want a real actress.

A young Margot could have worked but not anymore. 

Could Natalie Portman work as a current Britney?????? It will be a full circle moment. They both played the same role in a Broadway show when starting. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1

73b74c68-412c-4091-82a8-c3b8476ab0e5_5f8

a590c98d-2b04-4392-b58d-cb7232399c77_7ec

WWW.SCMP.COM

Maddie Watson grew up away from the bright lights of Hollywood and had a childhood completely different from her aunt Britney and mum Jamie Lynn Spears – so what’s she like at age 15?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Not Sydney Sweeney. I love her! She is amazing but there is not resemblance with Britney and by the time the projects starts she will be near 30. We need a 20 something that looks like a teen. 

Millie Bobby Brown, kind of looks like her but I dont think she was the emotional range. And doesnt seem to invest in her craft. I want a real actress.

A young Margot could have worked but not anymore. 

Could Natalie Portman work as a current Britney?????? It will be a full circle moment. They both played the same role in a Broadway show when starting. 

I think they may go for a complete unknown actress with decent singing skills, but cast a bigger named celebrity for the role of Jamie or Lynne 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.