Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

We don’t want a movie! Just another person telling Britney’s story but her. We want a documentary interview of her sitting down and telling her story with her own voice. She had the perfect opportunity to do it with her book. I don’t buy the “I’m traumatized” excuse anymore. Plenty of people have been through much worse and are still functional and telling their stories to help others. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I really hoped they wouldnt do that biopic. They really just milking her for money now. I know the movie will give me a second hand embarrassment. Why cant she just give us a ******* album like blackout no promo. 

She wasnt working on that movie i just know it. She just agreed and that was it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This pretty huge tbh. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt: I’m sure those directors and Universal fkin Studios will do a great job and Britney will have to deliver on some aspects. Huge exposure as well so maybe in 2-3 years when this gets released, Britney will finally be open (or actually “ready”) to bundle this release with an album or some sort of going out in the public eye once again. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Edited by IonutM
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, IonutM said:

I mean if this gets only a random post on instagram once it’s released, we’re doomed for good regarding Britney the artist/performer. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

You really think she would get dolled up and walk the red carpet at this premiere? For her being so shy she claims and retired that would be interesting to see if she showed up.

• Like 1
Just now, Pablitonizer said:

It won't get made until Wicked part 2 is released in 2025 so yeah, it'll happen in 3 years at least. The team behind this adaptation is simply outstanding. Marc has been the producer of Cruella, La La land, among other award-winning movies.

This is MASSIVE for her, and I hope she knows it and embraces it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Sounds like she did embrace it and went to celebrate with Paul and his family.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.