Halsey reveals that she traded merch with Britney and confirms that Britney got a sneak peek of her music video for "Lucky” before release

5 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Who says Britney doesn’t care to be involved in anything? That’s the way you see it, but that doesn’t mean it’s actually true. Ofcourse it’s a possibility and Cade doesn’t deserve the dragging, but we don’t know.

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You really think Britney really cares? Theres a reason why all the projects she has rn are merch drops & written work like a book & Tate interview. Her team is handling things BTS to get some stuff going. But she has said that she is fully retired, she does not gaf. And hey more power to her, she’s earned it. 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You really think Britney really cares? Theres a reason why all the projects she has rn are merch drops & written work like a book & Tate interview. Her team is handling things BTS to get some stuff going. But she has said that she is fully retired, she does not gaf. And hey more power to her, she’s earned it. 

Well in that case, I hope she learned her lesson.

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

11 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Of course it was Britney! But that post's content was pretty rough, I mean her words were really really rough. If I were Halsey, I would spill the whole tea on TV. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I don't think she deserves Britney's attack, and I don't even know her music or her history 

Halsey was very gracious through it all, i’ll give her credit.

If it was me I would have clocked Britneys tea and been like “Calm down honey, you didn’t even write the song in the first place…” just to spite her. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Who says Britney doesn’t care to be involved in anything? That’s the way you see it, but that doesn’t mean it’s actually true. Ofcourse it’s a possibility, in that case Cade doesn’t deserve the dragging.. but we don’t know. It’s super confusing.

I do think she does not give a damn about anything career-related or her brand. But all this merch or Welcome Skateboards deal makes her earn money. She's most likely getting only coins from her streaming numbers since she's not main writer or producer in most of her tracks. Her biggest paycheck this year must have come from The Woman In Me book deal, and still she barely talked about it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I wonder how's she planning to live for the next 50 years if she's not interested in expanding her brand :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

Because that is how it exactly happened.

There is no one on one conversation with these things. Halsey talks to her team.... her team talks to Britney's team.. Britney's team talks to her. Then again if Britney posted that post about misusing her song then it meant her team AGAIN didn't ask for her permission or twisted their words to get her confirmation. That's Hollywood for you.

Halsey : "Ultimately I got the umm *pause* blessing from Britney".
A celebrity who is PR trained.

Yep... I have a feeling they didn't ask anything to Britney, just like they hired Charli xcx to write for her... but she didn't know.

It's look like Britney the person has nothing to do with Britney the brand anymore.

7 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Halsey was very gracious through it all, i’ll give her credit.

If it was me I would have clocked Britneys tea and been like “Calm down honey, you didn’t even write the song in the first place…” just to spite her. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But that's her song, so it doesn't matter who wrote it. What a ridiculous take!

1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah a dead give away... If she said they met in person that would of been a different story... It's giving Tate being interviewed by Britney via email. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just googled and there is some Lucky merch. So she must of been "gifted" some of this? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

STORE.BRITNEYSPEARS.COM

Shop exclusive merch and apparel from the Britney Spears Official Store. Hoodies, tee shirts, accessories, and more.

I remember the poor lucky merch...

It's totally Tate situation all over again. 

I just want to know if Britney allowed her team to do things like this... people pretending to be Britney Spears.

She doesn't seem very excited about her career, but things like talking to an artist in her name? 

She freaked out with Halsey, but she should drag her team, the ones doing all the mess.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Yeah Britney never saw it let’s be real. That tweet was 100% Britney before she saw anything. With Britney’s ranting and deleting history…it was her. 

Maybe the whole time Halsey thought that Britney was talking to her and approving stuff but Britney probably didn't move a finger in regards to it so... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: And then the person who Halsey was thinking was Britney approving (Cade Hudson??) wrote that 1st tweet.

17 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Again. The first tweet wasnt Britney. She doesnt rant on twitter, you fools. 

Who wrote it?

Her twitter was always very crowdsurf-ish posts, they don’t try to hide that much they use the twitter to promote things like The ugly merch, but...

That Tweet was very specific, someone from her team wrote that just to make her look bad? The second Tweet seems team Britney fixing the mess.

My theory right now is that someone (maybe the felon) showed to Britney the video, she freaked out... somehow she found a way to post on her twitter account, her team saw and deleted, then the fake news post.

Nobody from Britney team told her about the song and the video.

Everything in Hollywood is fake, Britney probably has someone sign things on her behalf so she isn’t bothered and still get paid. She probably knew very little about any of this, googled her name and saw the video and posted … not realizing her team had already signed off on it. 

Britney doesn’t care about her career … I don’t think she sees much pride in any of it and for majority of it she was controlled and not able to say anything so she is used to it 

Edited by devilsadvocate
18 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Who wrote it?

Her twitter was always very crowdsurf-ish posts, they don’t try to hide that much they use the twitter to promote things like The ugly merch, but...

That Tweet was very specific, someone from her team wrote that just to make her look bad? The second Tweet seems team Britney fixing the mess.

My theory right now is that someone (maybe the felon) showed to Britney the video, she freaked out... somehow she found a way to post on her twitter account, her team saw and deleted, then the fake news post.

Nobody from Britney team told her about the song and the video.

The second tweet sounds like Britney the "!!!" Is a huge give away. I know britney sabotaging herself but there's also a lot of people sabotaging her too. She didnt write that tweet just like she didnt write that post on ig claiming she was taking a break cuz her dad was sick while she was locked up in a facility. This is not the first time somebody on her social pretends to be her. Lots of weirdos around her 

18 minutes ago, humstarr said:

The second tweet sounds like Britney the "!!!" Is a huge give away. I know britney sabotaging herself but there's also a lot of people sabotaging her too. She didnt write that tweet just like she didnt write that post on ig claiming she was taking a break cuz her dad was sick while she was locked up in a facility. This is not the first time somebody on her social pretends to be her. Lots of weirdos around her 

This exactly 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.