Halsey reveals that she traded merch with Britney and confirms that Britney got a sneak peek of her music video for "Lucky” before release

Just now, PlatinumB said:

All she ever did was serve us with iconic pop culture hits... :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

They say She’s superficial, some call her a ******. It ain’t that easy, it ain’t that easy, it ain’t that easy! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I think Cadeney talked to her...

The Lucky merch gives away she talked with the team. 

I feel bad for Halsey because she really thought Britney knew about it.

Yeah a dead give away... If she said they met in person that would of been a different story... It's giving Tate being interviewed by Britney via email. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just googled and there is some Lucky merch. So she must of been "gifted" some of this? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

STORE.BRITNEYSPEARS.COM

Shop exclusive merch and apparel from the Britney Spears Official Store. Hoodies, tee shirts, accessories, and more.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah a dead give away... If she said they met in person that would of been a different story... It's giving Tate being interviewed by Britney via email. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just googled and there is some Lucky merch. So she must of been "gifted" some of this? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

STORE.BRITNEYSPEARS.COM

Shop exclusive merch and apparel from the Britney Spears Official Store. Hoodies, tee shirts, accessories, and more.

they gave her this? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 6
32 minutes ago, Style. said:

Halsey confirmed that she sent Britney a sneak peek of the music video, making me wonder who wrote this message:
spacer.png

Did Britney see the entire MV or was she shown clips of Halsey doing her homage to Britney from the MV? Regardless, I feel like Britney should've reached out to Halsey privately since this made her so upset. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

This proves how messy Cade is as a ‘manager’. Cade approved the music video without barely any communication with Britney and without Britney even seen it. Britney sees it when it got released, and she post her first feelings in this post on instagram. Cade is stressed and let Britney deleted the post saying ‘that wasn’t her writing that post’ leaving everyone SUPER confused.

This isn’t the first time something like this happened. It makes her look even more messier for the GP.

FIRE CADE.

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

So Halsey communicated with Britney aka Cade via email. Everything was approved by Cade bc Britney probably cba to even read emails. Then once the project was out she snapped bc she hadn’t seen the mv details bc she didn’t care to be involved.

Cade wins nothing with “hacking” Britney, who is his client, & paint her in a bad light…Literally does nothing for either one of them.  If anything the tweet saying she loves Halsey was his “hacking”, trying to do damage control.

Y’all need to come to terms with the fact that Britney is just messy. She dragged Selena for saying she just wants her to be happy, dragged Charli for being tapped to write for her, dragged Floptina after she stood up for her & even dragged the In N Out employee who didn’t do anything to her.

The entire thing was unprofessional & embarrassing for everyone involved.

and Slay Me Closer with her 'I'm almost background vocalist' post when in fact she recorded and handpicked herself the final version per Elton's words :clownery_makeup_meme:

I find it pretty hard to believe most of what Britney says up to this point so I don't know where the truth is anymore...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Inherzone said:

well someone is lying… 

britney didnt saw the whole video… so maybe thats why she was angry at that musicvideo…?

I was thinking that maybe she didn't see the shaved head part? Like when Kanye West showed a clip of his song to Taylor Swift?

• Like 4

it’s all fishy to be honest. someone is lying and i wonder why there’s still no transparency.

i understand the conservatorship is over but there is till stuff that don’t add up.

are we being gaslight? like why can’t anything go right with Britney’s brand?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

This proves how messy Cade is as a ‘manager’. Cade approved the music video without Britney even seen it. Britney sees it when it got released, and she post this post on instagram. Cade is stressed and let Britney deleted the post saying ‘that wasn’t her writing that post’.

This makes her look even more messier for the GP.

FIRE CADE.

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

I’m not Cades biggest fan but how is it his fault if Britney didn’t see it? He most likely brings these things up to her & she probably does not care to involve herself with anything work related bc she is busy dancing or riding the felons d. Lets call a spade a spade. 

Will Britney ever hold accountability for anything with this fanbase? Lol The conservatorship is over, if business dealings are being done without her involvement is bc she wants it that way. Point blank.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

Yeah Britney never saw it let’s be real. That tweet was 100% Britney before she saw anything. With Britney’s ranting and deleting history…it was her. 

Of course it was Britney! But that post's content was pretty rough, I mean her words were really really rough. If I were Halsey, I would spill the whole tea on TV. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I don't think she deserves Britney's attack, and I don't even know her music or her history 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I’m not Cades biggest fan but how is it his fault if Britney didn’t see it? He most likely brings these things up to her & she probably does not care to involve herself with anything work related bc she is busy dancing or riding the felons d. Lets call a spade a spade. 

Will Britney ever hold accountability for anything with this fanbase? Lol The conservatorship is over, if business dealings are being done without her involvement is bc she wants it that way. Point blank.

Who says Britney doesn’t care to be involved in anything? That’s the way you see it, but that doesn’t mean it’s actually true. Ofcourse it’s a possibility, in that case Cade doesn’t deserve the dragging.. but we don’t know. It’s super confusing.

Edited by DollyParton

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.