Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

All of Hollywood is currently here in Paris for the Olympics rocking high fashion dresses and diamonds and our very own Britney is buisy being out and about with a dr%g dealer and his family.

Well..

Supreme Court Protest GIF by GIPHY News

I guess :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

And violated and humillated :clownery_makeup_meme:

When in fact she's the only one humilliating and violating herself 

She has every right to feel violated and humiliated by the paps. They’ve always edited her photos to make her look like a whale. The photo I just posted is fine—her body is in good shape. But let’s be real, she doesn’t look like she feels good; her energy seems low… 

• Love 2
Just now, BlueFyre3 said:

Where are all the delulu fans with the “she’s healing” garbage? 

This isn’t healing. This is spiraling. Britney has no idea how to function as an independent adult. She’s literally on a 14 year old’s level except she has the self-destructive tendencies of a 42 year old woman with untreated mental illness, possible substance abuse, and trauma. 

This is who Britney is now. She’s a mess. We can either keep watching the train wreck, or ignore it completely, but either way, she’s on yet another path of self-implosion. To be honest, it seems that she’s been on this self-destructive path ever since 2004, but now she’s totally free to go all the way. 

It’s sad to watch. 

If it's sad to watch, stop watching. No one's forcing you to. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Alio said:

All of Hollywood is currently here in Paris for the Olympics rocking high fashion dresses and diamonds and our very own Britney is buisy being out and about with a dr%g dealer and his family.

Well..

Supreme Court Protest GIF by GIPHY News

I guess :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

His family actually looks rich and well put together 

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Don’t be ******* gross. She is allowed to do whatever the **** she wants even if it’s detrimental to her. She is a fully capable woman & is allowed to make her own choices.

I agree that she deserves freedom, but “fully-capable woman” is a stretch 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Their father may be a LOSER, but I can’t blame them for not wanting to visit their felon-dating mother. I would NOT be comfortable being in a house with him. They’re living a sweet, relaxed life in Hawaii. 

They are probably exposed to w**d every day Paul may be a dealer but Kevin does dr**s so their exposed either way

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Well... At least we can confirm more lies from her instagram and from her team...

She never broke up with him. Like the other time. 

I don’t think they were ever together in the first place I think they’re just friends like her and Cade, if they were together she would post him constantly like sam

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.