Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

3 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Can anyone post the pictures here? I don't want to click the TMZ link.

Please edit the original post with the pictures too!

You are not missing much - she looks a mess and cavorting with felons and losers. The usual for this stupid woman these days. Can’t believe this was once an iconic legend to be proud of 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I truly can’t with her anymore

she can do as she damn well pleases with her life but I can’t sit back and watch as she continuously makes horrible decisions 

Edited by SJK
Spelling error
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Don't forget the other excuse is 'he probably has good D' according to the delusional stans.

Any fan lusting over this ugly troll man needs their head checked :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

She’s “rebelling” and “making people feel uncomfortable” - I’m sure that’s the excuse the delusional fans will come up with :clownery_makeup_meme:

I don't think anyone's actually said that. All I see are edgy fans and cupcake fans. But honestly, this man is gross... No one here wishes her harm, but this constant association with that trash bag is so unserious. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

And this is exactly the reason why I didn’t celebrate last month instagram post about Paul. I needed to see it before I believed it.

This is just your average traumatized 42-year-old woman rebelling against the world and her family by dating a convicted felon and a father of nine. Yay! Girl power!

Britney was never a „Girl Power“ Girl tbh. 

she could have had better people in her life… but maybe they dont want her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.