Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

Just now, Pablitonizer said:

She's getting ready to change her name to Brenda Pantalón Lanzas and free Venezuela 

FREE.png

UGH, NO!!!  Team Maduro here.  The US wants Maduro gone for a reason ... they want to install their own puppet ruler.  Venezuela is oil rich and US sanctions since 2006 (under President Bush and **** Cheney) literally crippled that country.  The sanctions are the problem, not Maduro.  I can make a whole thread about this and how the USA has meddled in that country ... killing so many innocent people with sanctions.

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I'm out of vodka... I'm already on my second bottle. You gonna have to get your own :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

52 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Now I know you ain't serious Ms. Wendy Williams.

Excuse Me What GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

Frankly, her seex life sucks. Just because she doesn't know how to date and only takes what's closest :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Examples-

Justin - she performed with him on tour in late 90s

Kevin - her dancer

Paul - her nanny and window washer 

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Britney doesn't have any good people around her. Before, we were blaming her father. Who's next now? She’ll never get wise. And I don't think she ever wants to get better. No one should come and defend this situation to me here. She feeds on chaos. You're an A-list superstar, but you're with a married man with a history of crime. It's exactly the kind of behavior worthy of her. I’m done with this lady. You’re free and i’m happy.. thats all. Good luck

• Love 5
  • Like 1

As fans, we may feel disappointed with some of her choices (we all are), but at the end of the day, we need to respect her and refrain from saying horrible things like "she should go back to the conservatorship." This is disgusting. We must remember that it's her life, and we can't make such serious statements because she is an adult who decides what's best for her. We can wish her the best, but let's try to be respectful in our words.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

After that, does anyone still believe what she says? She once again proved that she is a big liar. She made that whole scene on Instagram just to distract the public from the accusations made by Soliz's wife. She managed to manipulate the fans very well... Mom Lynne must have been very proud that her daughter wasn't so different from her.

I think about two possibilities. 

1 - her team made that story mess, to make sure we all believe the guy is gone. After that we had her "sources" confirming the end and even tmz reported it. They wanted to hide like they did last year, after page six revealed who Paul was.

2 - Paul wants to hide the relationship like @doomphantom1 explained it, to avoid the police there. 

Britney wouldn’t hide this relationship, she is clearly not careful and love to show her men on her instagram like trophies.

Britney is a liar, but I think this is someone else decision and she is going with it.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

With how much she's lied the past two weeks, who's to say that 50% of the book wasn't false too. 

Do I think she deserved to be in a 13-year conservatorship? No, but clearly we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg here and I'm seriously starting to question half the allegations she's ever made about what happened to her.

If she's truly a pathological liar, then maybe that's why her family seems to be at odds with her too. Maybe they have tried to help her and she's the same way with them as she is with her fans. Imagine trying to help your daughter but get a different person every time you talk to her, then she goes out of her way to talk bad about you, only to then post positive things about you a week later. I mean, it's exhausting and I'm sure most people would just throw their hands up and say "we give up."

This.  But then again, Daddy Spears spent $30M of her money on lawyers and ******ing Lou Taylor.  So ... there's also that as well.  I really wish B blazed it up in court against Loucifera.

2 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

GIRL, wtf are you DOING??

Didn't this pendejo steal her jewelry? Isn't his exwife obsessed with Britney and trashtalking her on every instapage dedicated to Britney? What about staying single?? What are you doing???

I'm honestly lost for words. The moment she learned about his true colors was supposed to be a wake up call for her. He IS BAD NEWS. I know she likes "bad boys" but Britney, wake up, it's 2024 not 2004, no one wants a bad boy anymore. They all suck and are ABUSIVE. 

I will pray that she learns her lesson BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. Forget about having his baby as the worst result, it's death!! 

I can only hope that those pictures are old and this scumbag is not around here anymore. 

They're probably in bed together reading exhale and laughing at the fans.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

GIRL, wtf are you DOING??

Didn't this pendejo steal her jewelry? Isn't his exwife obsessed with Britney and trashtalking her on every instapage dedicated to Britney? What about staying single?? What are you doing???

I'm honestly lost for words. The moment she learned about his true colors was supposed to be a wake up call for her. He IS BAD NEWS. I know she likes "bad boys" but Britney, wake up, it's 2024 not 2004, no one wants a bad boy anymore. They all suck and are ABUSIVE. 

I will pray that she learns her lesson BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. Forget about having his baby as the worst result, it's death!! 

I can only hope that those pictures are old and this scumbag is not around here anymore. 

I do not want her having kids with him.  Sorry, no.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not sure Britney could care for a child at this time, seeing as she's with a married convict whose wife had to expose Britney.

Dancing with Knives, Dancing with lit cigarettes and hanging with felons, I doubt Britney is trying to change diapers and settle down.

She be like

Mind ur beezwax ***

britney spears cirgarettes gif | WiffleGif

Bad gal Brinny 

My Prerogative music video appreciation thread - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

and you will deal  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I've heard this a lot lately... I mean.. what if we all messed up big time with #FreeBritney? What if the conservatorship was actually in place because the good sis cannot tell right from wrong?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

We’re not doing this, she never needed the conservative in the first place. Yeah she made some mistakes in life including what’s going on now but again it’s her life and she can do whatever she wants

we may not like it or understand her decisions but they are hers to make 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Mutya said:

As fans, we may feel disappointed with some of her choices (we all are), but at the end of the day, we need to respect her and refrain from saying horrible things like "she should go back to the conservatorship." This is disgusting. We must remember that it's her life, and we can't make such serious statements because she is an adult who decides what's best for her. We can wish her the best, but let's try to be respectful in our words.

I don't think the fans are necessarily disappointed with her choices, but rather, with her inconsistent and mixed messages. We're not talking about fans hijacking her phone or talking about information that we infiltrated on. We are front row to what SHE decides to share with her fans and the public and based on what she shares with us, I can see why fans feel disappointed and frustrated. She's inconsistent, she flips on stories constantly and it leaves you wondering, "what should I even believe anymore?"

On one hand, she talks about how the media has manipulated her entire life, yet she continues to post about the things they say and responds to the criticism - bringing more attention to herself. Then turns around and claims she's unfairly judged.

Now most recently, she talks crap about the person she's supposedly dating, talks about how she's single, etc. then is pictured with the same guy hanging out as if what she said never happened.

Meanwhile, she wants the world to believe she's not a victim, while constantly talking about how she IS a victim and wishes people would leave her alone. Of course, 2 days later she'll post about another rumor that was said about her a year ago, thus drawing more attention.

I mean, how can we not be tired?

Edited by Gypsy Woman
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.