Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

4 minutes ago, Popsicle said:

Doesn't mean much being off markrt. Freddie mercury home just sold off market after people discovered it was listed

It was on sale until it went viral on Twitter today and suddenly it got off market. Most likely they did not want the press to find out 

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Like 4
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Hoping this is the start of a bright, new chapter for her. Leave toxic *** L.A. and the miserable state of California behind you, girl.

It's off market did you check because I did

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

We all pool our money together and buy it and it will be the official Breatheheavy house. Take turns staying there and throw wild parties :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Great idea. I already know who I’m tossing in the pool…spacer.png

Just now, Myaway said:

But I'm not Lying 

The point is that everyone can see its off market on zillow, they don’t need you reminding them every 2 minutes.

There however is also other sites that show the property is for sale. Calm down & let things play out, no one knows for sure whats going on. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.