Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

3 hours ago, Estrella said:

My theory the house was put in a private real state listing ,that only shows to agents, but someone by mistake put it as public. Britney´s team has to send it was hacked to TMZ, they know they will publish anything related to Britney and will be widespread, to avoid disclosure of the actual sale of the property.

I found this article that explained more about private listing :

EDITION.CNN.COM

An increasing number of high-end homeowners, are selling their homes through private listings, in which a property is announced for sale to a select group of agents without ending up on the...

Victoria Cooper-Reeg was delighted to sell her home in Chevy Chase, Maryland, in under a week for $55,000 more than she originally planned to ask. The best part? It was never on the market.

Instead, she listed it privately.

“It was perfect, I didn’t have all the hassle,” says Cooper, a photographer who now lives in upstate New York. “I didn’t want to do a bunch of showings. Every time someone showed up, I’d have to get it just the way they staged it.”

Like an increasing number of high-end homeowners, Cooper discovered the power of private listings, in which a property is announced for sale to a select group of agents without ending up on the multiple listing service.

Cooper originally planned to list the home at $895,000. But instead, she and her agent, Theo Adamstein of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty, listed it privately at $945,000. It sold for $950,000 in a matter of days.

This would be weird if true, since the property was listed for sale 6 days ago and it only made the news when TMZ claimed it was hacked. Why would her team draw even more attention to this story? 

• Like 1

It's a great idea right if her team or whomever are trying to get her into an autonomous life somewhere new where she doesn't have the same pressures. If it is a hidden sale, then I wish her all the best. The home has bad juju

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.