Download Me (Demo for Circus)

8 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Is there any public source to this? All I've found is this girl Courtney Argue saying she wanted the song but the producer had already sold it to Britney (Source). I wanna include it on a rejects list I keep but need a more "verifiable" source. 

Thanks for this again. I was able to use it to find the source of the demo which has been online since 2013🙌🙌🙏

ON.SOUNDCLOUD.COM

Listen to Download ME by slydoggieproductions #np on #SoundCloud

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Is there any public source to this? All I've found is this girl Courtney Argue saying she wanted the song but the producer had already sold it to Britney (Source). I wanna include it on a rejects list I keep but need a more "verifiable" source. 

found this thread about the song as well, don't know why the OP won't provide a link to it tho. Don't know what the image was.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Thanks for this again. I was able to use it to find the source of the demo which has been online since 2013🙌🙌🙏

ON.SOUNDCLOUD.COM

Listen to Download ME by slydoggieproductions #np on #SoundCloud

Well done! Glad to be of help somehow lol

2 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

found this thread about the song as well, don't know why the OP won't provide a link to it tho. Don't know what the image was.

I know about it but they confirmed it on a private chat, if I'm not mistaken. It's great but for my list I need public sources that anyone can check for themselves (screenshots of chats don't work either).

• Love 1
23 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Charli XCX only WISHES she could be this level of BRAT

OMG I remember this...Nene's responses make laugh so hard "Kiiiiim thinks she a real pop star..." and this performance is cringe beyond cringe. The way they roast her at the end and she has no idea :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

https://imgur.com/a/D2gXWVZ

i assume the song was reproduced by Laze & Royal and Jeff Hoeppner as the producer of the demo isn’t listed on the publishing for the final version but there is a version with him registered. There’s also another version registered with another producer I’ve never heard of Donn Dwight Johnson

Edited by Britney Xposed

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.