If Exhale hates Katy Perry SO much...

Not a hater but I think she won't give us good material anymore (ala I Kissed A Girl, Hot'n Cold, The one That got away, Thinking of You, Legendary Lovers, Unconditionnally )

The problem is she is a product but she didn't really evolve. Still the goofy, Dr Lukish sound.  But I admit I like some songs on Smile so I might be wrong.

• Like 1
On 7/28/2024 at 1:33 AM, Wendy Williams said:

These two make those reasons themselves, especially Taylor :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I have no reason to say anything negative about Gaga. She is currently the best. 

What does Taylor really do to piss people off other than her being super successful? Clearly her fanbase loves all the releases, special editions and extras she releases.

No one is being forced to buy it and if people didn't want it then it wouldn't be selling so well. 

Magic Drowning GIF by Taylor Swift

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What does Taylor really do to piss people off other than her being super successful? Clearly her fanbase loves all the releases, special editions and extras she releases.

No one is being forced to buy it and if people didn't want it then it wouldn't be selling so well. 

Magic Drowning GIF by Taylor Swift

Honestly? That she violently does everything just to be in the spotlight. Not because her music is good, or because she has something to offer, but because she's just trying to sell herself. She is not interested in the people around her, but only herself and sees herself above everyone. And she does everything to push other singers out of a natural and healthy environment and tries to turn it into an artificial and manipulated thing. People are so stupid as in some cult that they don't see what she wants. I don't see any love in her, or care for others.

You can have a different opinion, and I respect that, but I say what I see. 

13 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Have you seen so many hate comments in her new music video shooting thread? I don't know what these people are talking about. Isn't it more important to just have fun and not deal with some stupid chart success?! 

Sweetie, it is always always about the numbers and only the numbers…

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

On 7/29/2024 at 7:36 PM, Wendy Williams said:

Have you seen so many hate comments in her new music video shooting thread? I don't know what these people are talking about. Isn't it more important to just have fun and not deal with some stupid chart success?! 

Exactly! And Katy has had her success and hit after hit. She's not a one hit wonder nor will she ever be.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/30/2024 at 9:25 AM, Wendy Williams said:

Honestly? That she violently does everything just to be in the spotlight. Not because her music is good, or because she has something to offer, but because she's just trying to sell herself. She is not interested in the people around her, but only herself and sees herself above everyone. And she does everything to push other singers out of a natural and healthy environment and tries to turn it into an artificial and manipulated thing. People are so stupid as in some cult that they don't see what she wants. I don't see any love in her, or care for others.

You can have a different opinion, and I respect that, but I say what I see. 

People said the same thing about Britney when she started doing 'shocking performances' and doing things to make headlines.

Britney's music was also panned saying it was bubble gum and claims were made that she couldn't sing either.

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People said the same thing about Britney when she started doing 'shocking performances' and doing things to make headlines.

Britney's music was also panned saying it was bubble gum and claims were made that she couldn't sing either.

I think in this case it was more the fault of her label. In my opinion, Britney would have been happy with even decent performances than they were. Maybe over time she did seexier shows just to show off more, but it certainly wasn't hunger for #1 and maximum earnings, she really enjoyed those shows before 2008. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I think in this case it was more the fault of her label. In my opinion, Britney would have been happy with even decent performances than they were. Maybe over time she did seexier shows just to show off more, but it certainly wasn't hunger for #1 and maximum earnings, she really enjoyed those shows before 2008. 

It was for hunger and maximum earnings though even til this day Britney is having her name slapped on perfume that she more than likely has no part in the creation.

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It was for hunger and maximum earnings though even til this day Britney is having her name slapped on perfume that she more than likely has no part in the creation.

Yes, but before 2008 she had some say in it (perfumes). Britney was not egocentric, but on the other hand, she wanted to have that piece of life and space for herself, and that's why she sometimes behaved "strangely" before  cship. People make mistakes more often when they don't have their own space.

3 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

There aren't half as much bashing threads about katy as there is about Taylor on here and Taylor praised Britney on multiple occasions versus Katy who laughed with mental health issues and Britney so.............

Taylor irks me :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.