If Exhale hates Katy Perry SO much...

Why do y'all make threads bashing Katy? Why stay watching her every move like a stalker? If Exhale hates Katy so much why are you staying watching, checking for her? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I find it very hilarious and have been voicing how I feel in the comments section. :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

GSPjIvBWIAAcKIY.jpg:large

Like....

cab1ee32b2c8ebf51d17e8780d2c152a.524x524

It's time (for me) to make this thread in support of Katy's highly anticipated new era. I'm seated. Also, maybe there is other Exhale users who are excited for 143 like I am and see this thread and we can correspond. 

GSPjIvzagAIkDtA?format=jpg&name=large

I feel like Exhale users bully Katy and honestly it's not cool. Is she problematic? Who knows? So what! No one is perfect and we all say things we sometimes may later regret. She's a human being. 

kp143.thumb.gif.2ab50ce873e2d041602dd95b

Also. She is serving this era. The photoshoots. Her body is hot to trot! The songs sound fire 🔥  there's nothing to complain about other than choosing "Women's World" as 1st single 

taken-without-permission-katy-perry-9159

You all act like she's the Devil or something. It's stupid 😒 🙄 😑  yes, someone finally said it!!! And I stand by my word... :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

music video culture GIF by Katy Perry RISE

Now, on another note. I do think choosing "Women's World" as first single of 143 was a messy decision for her and her team. The right choice should have been "Gimme Gimme" and we know it. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

So is there any Katy supporters in Exhale at all? 

music video GIF by Katy Perry RISE

Discuss...

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

Why do y'all make threads bashing Katy? Why stay watching her every move like a stalker? If Exhale hates Katy so much why are you staying watching, checking for her? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I find it very hilarious and have been voicing how I feel in the comments section. :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

GSPjIvBWIAAcKIY.jpg:large

Like....

cab1ee32b2c8ebf51d17e8780d2c152a.524x524

It's time (for me) to make this thread in support of Katy's highly anticipated new era. I'm seated. Also, maybe there is other Exhale users who are excited for 143 like I am and see this thread and we can correspond. 

GSPjIvzagAIkDtA?format=jpg&name=large

I feel like Exhale users bully Katy and honestly it's not cool. Is she problematic? Who knows? So what! No one is perfect and we all say things we sometimes may later regret. She's a human being. 

kp143.thumb.gif.2ab50ce873e2d041602dd95b

Also. She is serving this era. The photoshoots. Her body is hot to trot! The songs sound fire 🔥  there's nothing to complain about other than choosing "Women's World" as 1st single 

taken-without-permission-katy-perry-9159

You all act like she's the Devil or something. It's stupid 😒 🙄 😑  yes, someone finally said it!!! And I stand by my word... :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

music video culture GIF by Katy Perry RISE

Now, on another note. I do think choosing "Women's World" as first single of 143 was a messy decision for her and her team. The right choice should have been "Gimme Gimme" and we know it. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

So is there any Katy supporters in Exhale at all? 

music video GIF by Katy Perry RISE

Discuss...

I think it was needed to come up with something...action. And I'm glad she came. I just worry if she can handle the image she has adopted in this era and pulls out the most of it  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1

I don’t hate Katy Perry. I have two of her past albums on a playlist and I love nearly every song.

This time around, however, I don’t think the song or the look or the vibe is it.

Pair it with the whole Dr Luke saga, and it’s left a very bitter taste.

At the end of the day, people love negativity. Sometimes it’s justified. Sometimes it isn’t.

• Love 2

Because they are jealous of other big succesfull pop artists and they enjoy bringing them down. Katy is doing exactly what they want Britney to do, and that frustrates them, and because of that it satisfies them she flops.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Oh pleassse... Save this narrative on hating on women... No one here hates her. I could care less about Paty Kerry and haven't since 2012. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: It's funny when fans think someone is obsessed or hate them because they make a negative thread.  The only reason I made that one thread was because it was funny seeing people make multiple threads praising her. Yet the reality of the situation is she's been flopping harder than pancake after collabing with Dr Puke. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I wish her and you fans a ounce of luck with her new album launch. I just pray your ears don't bleed and her chart position is higher than #143:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: xoxo 

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

1 things it’s hate her 

and the other is that she’s just not a nice person whatsoever, I don’t know her, but her aura kinda sucks nowadays, I truly love some of her bops and presentations, but we r not praising trash if we see it, just like when Britney does something shameful ( when it comes to behavior or just acting erratic) and we can  be neutral about it, and this pics that you just post are truly iconic, she Slayed. 

also the forum is a very open place to talk about pop culture, not everyone it’s gonna love the same thing

• Love 2
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

Some people here have a very unhealthy obsession with the celebrities they are not fond of.

It’s kind of pathetic to be honest. But I’m not surprised if we take into account the demographics of this forum. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You made me laugh towards the end of your comment. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yes a bunch of gays with opinions will cause this to happen. But we gays should act more cute. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I think it was needed to come up with something...action. And I'm glad she came. I just worry if she can handle the image she has adopted in this era and pulls out the most of it  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Katy is owning this **** look this era 😍 👌 🙌 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, SlideAway said:

I don’t hate Katy Perry. I have two of her past albums on a playlist and I love nearly every song.

This time around, however, I don’t think the song or the look or the vibe is it.

Pair it with the whole Dr Luke saga, and it’s left a very bitter taste.

At the end of the day, people love negativity. Sometimes it’s justified. Sometimes it isn’t.

The album isn't even out yet. But judging from the clips, it sounds like I'll love it. I don't see why people don't like "Women's World" (as a song it's self) :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

21 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Because they are jealous of other big succesfull pop artists and they enjoy bringing them down. Katy is doing exactly what they want Britney to do, and that frustrates them, and because of that it satisfies them she flops.

You took the words out my mouth! Bingo :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.