Fire Shady Manager Cade Hudson. Cade Told Vicky T To NOT Tell Britney Spears The Truth

49 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Vicky: "Cade used to always say 'you are in her ear and she listens to you more than anyone so let's be on the same team and don't tell her certain things etc..."

when Vicky refused, Cade FIRED her.

GNZMCliXUAAS519?format=jpg&name=large
Britney Spears' New Assistant Slams Haters Who Demand She Takes Control Of  Singer

Honestly idgaf, i never liked them both.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

What does Cade Hudson do, how did he come into her life and what does Britney see in him? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I believe Britney is smitten with Cade. He’s definitely someone that she would date.

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

Call me delusional, but Britney is clearly still trapped and controlled by people she doesn't like.  

She likely won't speak because she is embarrassed she let it happen another time.

I don't think she's trapped in the sense that she has no free will, I think that she willfully keeps him around...Who the hell knows why. I think she can't see the truth about Cade...Maybe she even feels scared to let him go? Considering he probably knows every little secret about her.

• Like 3

I think she's trauma bonded to Cade and sees him as the only positive part about her conservatorship years because he was her way out into the world with other celebrities....:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But you are your association and Cade's association is Larry Rudolph, which is a huge red flag.

• Like 6

I have said it on here time and time again but CADE is not to be trusted. He needs to go.

This makes me sick.

You want to know something else that I find very interesting is look at how different her text to Vicky is written versus how "she" writes on Instagram. It's like two different people....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.