Brinny gurl, got get a job and enough drama

It's the healing journey and apparently she got much better recently, according to some fans... I don't see it lol. 

Social media is doing the worst for Britney. She doesn't learn how to use it and clearly is struggling with something. 

Bryan will not fix the situation if she doesn't want to fix it... 

Every week she has a new drama making her look bad... 

She needs to work on her mental health before any commitment. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Work, especially in art, is a tremendous form of therapy and catharsis. But how can we ask her to work, her who worked for more than 20 years of her life, half of which was under duress, not to say force and blackmail, and whose the fruits of her labor continue to inspire millions of people...  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, super.nova said:

lol you guys are insane

Girl shut up :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: I would say the same thing to my best friend. Wanting someone you love to be thriving and successful instead of self destructing on social media is insane? K

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Of course .. I wonder what the therapist is gonna tell her though .. probably the same thing lol :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I think at the end of the day Jayden was right when he said that she was addicted to attention and needs to share anything daily on ig to get attention.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

In an exclusive interview, Britney Spear's son Jayden tells reporters his mother's Instagram and social media posts are 'something to get attention' as he opens up about his...

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

The fact that she made a video after being free that she refuses to be a victim and would work ways to be an ambassador for mental health.

3 years on and she behaves more like a teenager enjoying being involved in high school drama, at least Taylor Swift makes her dramas classy by putting it into art.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

This girl has been working since she was 8. In a field where 12 to 16 hour work days are normal. Britney did that for YEARS and then was FORCED to work like that for YEARS. leave her alone & let her do whatever it is wants. Lol at her to get a job when homegirl has been paying bills and other peoples bills since childhood. 

Real Housewives Eye Roll GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

This girl has been working since she was 8. In a field where 12 to 16 hour work days are normal. Britney did that for YEARS and then was FORCED to work like that for YEARS. leave her alone & let her do whatever it is wants. Lol at her to get a job when homegirl has been paying bills and other peoples bills since childhood. 

Real Housewives Eye Roll GIF

These types of ridiculous think pieces on Exhale on what Britney should and shouldn't do are so tired. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1

Ikr?! This is the first time on this forum I would say to Britney - get a life , get a job, srsly. You have been in the business for many years. You know how it works. Sometimes it looks weird from her side. No one cares.   Give us new music, no drama please. We are all humans , but the drama lasts too long. 

Edited by RussianFan
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney causes a lot of drama and fans the flames. There’s no reason for all of the mess, the feuds, trashing innocent fast food workers, basketball players, body shaming, and going off on other celebs, the convict housekeeper and more.

Britney is free and it’s sad she’s doing this, she’s got money, freedom and power. Shes sitting in that damn house spinning round and round causing drama.

I have zero sympathy for her now.
Shes literally just a miserable Karen with nothing to do. 
One of these days she’s gonna lash out at the wrong person and get cancelled.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.