Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

15 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Why would no one notice that's not how she writes!? Her punctuations are like Persians, she puts a space just like this !!!

And who on earth would write that?

I see more of Britney's content in the original post than in the fake news one. Anyhoo both posts use language that she never used before.

I believe we deserve clarification on this, it's pretty concerning we can't even trust what B posts anymore :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1

I'll provide a conspiracy theory for all of those fans who begins to loose their will to live whenever they don't have on:

Nothing Britney writes or post is from her! The only things that ARE from her are those things that seems like they are not.

Everything else is AI or fake or comes from the clone realm. Because as the world knows, Britneys IG IS clone run! She WAS replaced back when they sent that SWAP team. In fact, she hasn't even been in America for the last several years.

To anyone believing any of the above: *** **** you son of a bish.

Love you BritBrit!

• Haha 2

Whether it was Britney or not, most likely it was, it's clear she's easily easily triggered and reactive. I understand she has been silenced for a long time and has the right to speak, but she should be more mindful and reflective prior to reacting to something publicly, maybe talk to someone, call the person. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

Imagine having this reaction to someone battling cancer. I hope she learns something from this and stops this embarrassing online behavior for good. 

Britney used to be way smarter than this. Maybe it was a front idk. She just doesn’t think at all. She’s lucky Halsey took it ok 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Remember the rumor that VMAs wants to give her the global icon award this year? Imagine Cade responds pretending to be Britney and VMAs make the whole ceremony but she does not show up. Then she takes twitter to trash MTV...

Wouldn't it be an epic level of messness? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

It’s interesting because this is showing a pattern consistent in Britney’s temper tantrums in recent years. This seems to be a recurring thing and she always ends up saying somehow that the media lied after or that iT’s “Fake news”. It’s very odd.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

So she’s basically confirming there might be other people posting on her account? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I’m kinda curious about that video, but won’t watch now. The snippet we get was beyond awful anyway and if the video is exploitative then I’d rather not give it any views. How do we even know if Britney is behind the first or second post? What if the second post is just meant to shut her up? 

16 hours ago, ppiotr said:

Britney, this  is kind of embarrassing.  No one is ever going to reference her again. She is killing her legacy completely.  I wish britney would just stop this. God it makes it hard to be a fan sometimes. I wish she'd get off of Instagram. I would love for her to release music every now and then and just stay out of the limelight. It doesn't do her any favors. But the music thing is her choice. 

She doesn’t attack everyone, she loved put it on the floor again

6 minutes ago, RogerJohnson said:

She kind of is cancelled outside of the fan base 

She is not canceled because, deep down, people know that she is not well and is not aware of her actions. But it's a fact that people are increasingly lacking empathy for her and the pity party she throws every day no longer moves anyone.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.