Britney: "Art is therapy"

She really is an artist and really beautiful.
I can't believe people criticize her dancing.

And people don't even realize it, but her IG is really art, and it's a spectacular story, of love... actually.
Sometimes savage, though.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, turquoise said:

She really is an artist and really beautiful.
I can't believe people criticize her dancing.

And people don't even realize it, but her IG is really art, and it's a spectacular story, of love... actually.
Sometimes savage, though.

This is lovely but also delusional.Β 

• Haha 2

She spoke that so eloquently. But she was referring to performing not spinning in her living room.

"When you move a certain way" ... Does this include the only three moves she now knows.... Arm tornadoes, bend and hair flip and spin?

33 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

The video is very sympathetic and skilfully cuts out all the knife wielding, tiddie squeezing, pantie pulling and cigarette smoking elements to the β€˜dancing’.Β 

I said, people don't even realize it.

'nothing is what it seems sometimesπŸ€”!!!' -Britney Spears

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

She spoke that so eloquently. But she was referring to performing not spinning in her living room.

"When you move a certain way" ... Does this include the only three moves she now knows.... Arm tornadoes, bend and hair flip and spin?

Thats called freestyle dancing and that's a form of art also she isn't just spinning around and swaying her arms she's doing alot of symbols with her hand that's why she's using arms & hands alotΒ :)

Not everything is supposed to be a choreographed "perfect" dancing to be called artΒ :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Thats called freestyle dancing and that's a form of art also she isn't just spinning around and swaying her arms she's doing alot of symbols with her hand that's why she's using arms & hands alotΒ :)

Not everything is supposed to be a choreographed "perfect" dancing to be called artΒ :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

πŸ’―Β 

same applies to her IG... It doesn't seem that she's rolling with a team 24/7 to pump out a polished Β image/ brandΒ 

• Love 1

It can be relaxing, but I don't think it’s therapeutic, in the traditional sense that, it absolves a person from their personal struggles or propels them forward in their personal growth. As a psychologist, it irks me when people use when people use that term as buzz words. But I love Britney, so I let it slide. I just had to insert my two cents in there lol

3 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Yeah I know what "art" is and her Instagram is not thatΒ :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Is she perhaps expressing herself... Yes of course but if what she says in the original video is true about moving a certain way to get out certain emotions this may explain it. It doesn't need to be "choreographed" though for her to explore other ways of moving her body.Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—