Hairstylist Andrew Fitzsimons has started following Britney

It means nothing.

But one could pray and hope that she hired him cause she wants to look nice daily, but I doubt it. She loves her messy ponytails. 

Ps. Did Madonna have a buccal fat removal?  or are the fillers just gone?  I'm not hating it, she looks way better than the last couple of years, she actually looks like Madonna.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Ps. Did Madonna have a buccal fat removal?  or are the fillers just gone?  I'm not hating it, she looks way better than the last couple of years, she actually looks like Madonna.

Some of the fillers she did is either dissolved by her suregon (cus they were overdone) or she evened them out by buccal fat removal or they were just fresh and needs time to look better. but either way she looks better :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

He follows a lot of people on Instagram, that doesn't mean he works with them. Besides, his work is quite basic, he's just a wig stylist like many others today. He follows Erykah Badu because he likes her, that's all, yet, he has never worked with her. It's the same for Britney.  :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by Agyness
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.