Cher is releasing her memoir with a black and white image from 1900s - Should we apologize to Britney?

No someone should make a weekly topic only for apologies to Britney considering what is written on this forum on a daily basis.

But come on people, are you serious? Are you smashing her for her book cover also now? And AGAIN now? You did this before also? When? Just when her book came out?

She is our beautiful princess! Why don't you see that? How can people write these mean things about her and the choices she makes?

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

And what exactly would I gain from going through your posts?

You're telling me to stop stanning celebs, yet, you're on here just like everyone else. It's called a mirror.

tbh at this point, im just here to make the trolls look stupid. you’re welcome ;)

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I never cared about her using a picture from 2002, but to be fair, there's a difference between a celebrity who has been around since the 1970's (50+ years) using a photo from the beginning of their career versus a celebrity who has barely been around 25 years using an old photo despite having a VERY active and public media presence. In Britney's case, it came across as "I'm too lazy to take a new photo" instead of it being an artistic choice.

The type of photo that Cher used is meant to bring nostalgia. As someone else mentioned, Cher is releasing multiple volumes because her career spans across several decades. It'd be odd to cover the beginning of your career in a book while using a new photo...kind of defeats the purpose.

maybe this photo she has chosen means something special to her, maybe there’s a story behind it, maybe this was taken close to when she had the secret abor**on.

after all these years working like a slave for other people, she clearly doesn’t want to work. photoshoot is job to her. People should just be happy she even bothered to write this book. 

did you even read the book? why would you care about the cover if you don’t even read it? keep your “opinion” to yourself. Shallow and judgment people like you are just pathetic. just like TMZ.

19 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Why you mad at Hilary though? You mad that she never went off the deep end and actually kept a balanced life? 

No we are mad because miss girl literally doesn’t release music and hopped straight into how I met your father right after the critically acclaimed younger that changed peoples perspective of her acting. I love her but she is worth more than that

On 7/24/2024 at 4:24 PM, Pablitonizer said:

Cher has announced her memoir part 1 will be released in November. I love Cher but the book cover is a picture from herself from 1900 in black and white, with her name in color  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

cher-memoir-cover-ae-240723-e878b8.jpg

61BWsc9eGbL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Remember our meltdown in July 2023 when Britney announced her memoir with a picture from 2002?  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

I believe we should apologize for our meltdown tbqfh! At least Britney was really creative with her memoir title :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Britney setting trends as always :elton:

Discuss!

The way this thread isn't about Britney and you tried to make it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.