This was strange. Was Britney forced to stick to a script because she says the same thing twice in 2 different videos

1 hour ago, BringTheAction said:

You guys have clearly never made a video and put it online before. 

Like  plenty of content creators do, she planned what she wanted to say and made multiple videos saying it

Exactly, it's no different to me taking 319 selfies trying to get the right background, angle and lighting so that it's suitable to use as a profile picture.

Edited by davidspears
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Exactly, it's no different to me taking 319 selfies trying to get the right background, angle and lighting so that it's suitable to use as a profile picture.

And with the same face/pose but in different backgrounds lol, no big deal imo too.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 3

aside of couple of videos and posts she wasn't really promoting. Was she forced or not to do that book we will never know. Maybe she was talked to do it  and bc of that kind  money was paid she couldn't just get away, she had to do it. I think she thought it would be waaaaay easier than it actually happened

I mean... why she needs a script for something like talking about her own book? 

I talked about this when they released two videos of her saying the same... fans thought it was normal. 

Too much... too much...

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.