JT reacts positively to seeing fans wearing Britney shirts in the crowd at his concerts

Hard to know if he was really looking to them, but I think wearing something like this is... weird.

Britney fans would complain if people wore Justin shirts at her Vegas shows. It seems shade.

Maybe they're justney (shippers lmfao) and had good intentions, but...

I don't think Justin likes things like this, he just can't say it publicly... he already had bad press recently with the drunk driving story.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Puppy said:

Then why would he say he won’t apologize to nobody? Does he want more Britney fans attending his show? 

Probably because he was just angry at her for a moment but because of the internet we’ll reference it forever lol

oh gosh yeah his sight is so good can see what he is wearing lmao …

If you ever get on stage you will understand you can only see lights not people’s faces or what they are wearing maybe when they are right in front of you

stop being delusional let’s just move on from this human waste

• Like 3
9 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

They are always going to have feelings for each other. They both were fundamental in their lives growing up. Despite all the bad moments, I'm sure both cherish the good moments. I don't think they resent each other, the fans on the other hand.......

tiffany pollard GIF

• Haha 1

Well what’s he gonna say that he hates their shirts in a room with thousands of people? 🤣🤣 He’s on his last string here. Another controversial slip up and that tour is DONE. 

Also I don’t think he even saw the shirts. He’s too far away. But everything on tiktok is true right?

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 1

I mean why would he react in some negative way? It’s a feud only between their silly fans.
Except for the parts when Britney spills the teas on Instagram and her book ofc, but they’re just memories, aren’t they?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.