NEW: Bryan 'controlling' Britney's circle of friends, questions why criminal Paul Soliz was hired with no background check + Bryan wants to hire new legal representation for his sister

12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney wanted Paul Married or not, the staff even if vetted I doubt would’ve stopped Britney. At some point in their relationship she learned of his crimes and still stayed with him. 

R u a criminal housekeeper

There is a reason why Britney never has said anything bad about his brother. Something that did happen with her dad, mom, sister, and even Felicia.  Even though he was part of the C-ship. She seems to really like him and trust him. From all of them, Brian seems to be the lesser evil. Also, we have to remember that both were abused by the same man. Before Parnell became a control freak with her daughter, he was terrible to his son.

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Funny how they say lesser evil as if evil isn’t evil.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Exactly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It seems to me that he was waiting for the best moment because he knew how the other vultures ends, so he waited until the carcass was free for him to take his piece as well. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

There is a reason why Britney never has said anything bad about his brother. Something that did happen with her dad, mom, sister, and even Felicia.  Even though he was part of the C-ship. She seems to really like him and trust him. From all of them, Brian seems to be the lesser evil. Also, we have to remember that both were abused by the same man. Before Parnell became a control freak with her daughter, he was terrible to his son.

She never said anything bad about Scam, Larry and Cade... and hmmm

If we have to remember that both were abused by the same man, then we need to give another chance to her sister too lol.

We have many proofs Britney trusts bad people easily, Paul is a recent situation or do we think she knew he was another scam?

The fact she doesn't say bad about certain people doesn't mean anything.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Rosewater said:

But what father doesn’t care about their little daughter? :clownery_makeup_meme:

More than brothers imo. As I said he’s no angel but she needs somebody so he’ll do for now. Would you rather she continue letting people like the felon housekeeper in her life?

Probably you: “iF tHaT’s WhAt ShE wAnTs. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

girl bye.

5 minutes ago, ainey said:

More than brothers imo. As I said he’s no angel but she needs somebody so he’ll do for now. Would you rather she continue letting people like the felon housekeeper in her life?

Probably you: “iF tHaT’s WhAt ShE wAnTs. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

girl bye.

How about Britney to mature and start behaving like a responsible and independent woman, instead of always having a male figure dictating what it’s “best” for her. For this to happen though, she needs a lot of therapy, introspection and acknowledging her mistakes and that seems too much work for Britney. She prefers to behave like an insecure child-woman, and hanging out with trash people like the housekeeper and Bryan, because she’s comfortable being in transactional relationships. 

I love the girl and always will but come on, nobody expected that her life would turn out like this after she was freed from the conservatorship. Be real. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

What father & mother don’t care about their daughters? What young sister doesn’t care about their older sister? The family is not normal all around 

True, I think Britney and her brother’s relationship is the best out of all of them though. She’s in a very bad place. I actually went to multiple free Britney rallies. I still think she should be free. But I’m not a delusional yes person like many are on here (not saying you are). She needs help. She might actually listen to her brother. The second he shows any ill intent or tries to exercise undue control over her I will be the first person to call it out. But whatever she’s doing now is not working to her benefit.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Rosewater said:

How about Britney to mature and start behaving like a responsible and independent woman, instead of always having a male figure dictating what it’s “best” for her. For this to happen though, she needs a lot of therapy, introspection and acknowledging her mistakes and that seems too much work for Britney. She prefers to behave like an insecure child-woman, and hanging out with trash people like the housekeeper and Bryan, because she’s comfortable being in transactional relationships. 

I love the girl and always will but come on, nobody expected that her life would turn out like this after she was freed from the conservatorship. Be real. 

Well she’s not gonna get to that more mature, adult place on her own. She’s had years now. Some growing pains were understandable but she’s really ruined her opportunities at this point and there’s no sign of improvement. She’s getting worse. I still have empathy for her but she’s a mess. She needs guidance. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ainey said:

True, I think Britney and her brother’s relationship is the best out of all of them though. She’s in a very bad place. I actually went to multiple free Britney rallies. I still think she should be free. But I’m not a delusional yes person like many are on here (not saying you are). She needs help. She might actually listen to her brother. The second he shows any ill intent or tries to exercise undue control over her I will be the first person to call it out. But whatever she’s doing now is not working to her benefit.

I agree that she needs help, but I feel like we always put people to do it for her... since 2008. Always someone saving her from herself.

Britney needs to wake up and be better for herself. Not for her sons, her brother,  a boyfriend... for herself. If she doesn't want to get better, nothing will help, it will only fix a drama for the moment but then she'll do it again.

The fact she never had much responsibility made her regress mentally from what it seems.

Bryan or anyone else can't keep her out of trouble and bad influences forever.

That being said, Bryan proved he is team con and that he thinks Britney needs to be controlled because she doesn't know how to do "basic things". So no, I don't think his goal is to help his sister to learn how to live... he probably is there to do what their father used to do.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Rosewater said:

I don’t get how some of you say Britney never said anything bad about Bryan, when she literally said to go fück himself.

https://www.jezebel.com/britney-spears-says-****-you-to-brother-bryan-wants-to-1849064002

True, she said some stuff about Bryan and even mentioned his awful interview 

it's sad she knows he sees her as a plant but needs to keep him around.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I agree that she needs help, but I feel like we always put people to do it for her... since 2008. Always someone saving her from herself.

Britney needs to wake up and be better for herself. Not for her sons, her brother,  a boyfriend... for herself. If she doesn't want to get better, nothing will help, it will only fix a drama for the moment but then she'll do it again.

The fact she never had much responsibility made her regress mentally from what it seems.

Bryan or anyone else can't keep her out of trouble and bad influences forever.

That being said, Bryan proved he is team con and that he thinks Britney needs to be controlled because she doesn't know how to do "basic things". So no, I don't think his goal is to help his sister to learn how to live... he probably is there to do what their father used to do.

I agree. Her father has serious mental health problems himself though. I don’t get that sense from her brother. I think her brother wants the gravy train back for sure, but I don’t think he’ll try to control her with an iron fist like her dad did. I don’t think he want to “teach” her either. He wants to be her handler. And you know what I think that’s okay. Some people need extra help permanently. That’s not to say she should be put in another conservatorship.

2 hours ago, Rosewater said:

I agree. If she doesnt step up or if she has any condition that prevents her to achieve it, she will not be able to scape this situation. Girl got free and ended up married and divirced for the third time, and started ******* a convicted guy right after. Its not what the media says anymore, its what she proves. And its not that she doesnt make the best choices. She makes the worst ones. 

The only thing i dont doubt is that she loves her kids. But is she capable of putting that first? Does she WANT to face her troubles do therapy take her meds finally grow up and be a mother to her kids?

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

At face value this actually doesn’t sound bad, the article only really says that he’s upset that Paul even got that close to her in the first place, and I agree! We all wanted Paul gone and apparently he’s gone.

It also says he’s trying to find her new legal representation which is nice! Of course I’m still only cautiously optimistic, but this article in particular doesn’t raise any immediate concerns for me. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.