NEW: Bryan 'controlling' Britney's circle of friends, questions why criminal Paul Soliz was hired with no background check + Bryan wants to hire new legal representation for his sister

WWW.INTOUCHWEEKLY.COM

Britney Spears' brother, Bryan, hopes 'to see her inner circle totally wiped clean,' a source exclusively...
WWW.GEO.TV

Britney Spears’ brother Bryan reportedly wants to control who she meets. A new insider recently...

Edited by Lola2790

I don’t love that he made the comments he did about her freedom… but based on her book, I can tell she still loves him. Hopefully he’s not overstepping his boundaries, but this is also just a stupid in touch magazine story at the end of the day. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, rik said:

I don’t love that he made the comments he did about her freedom… but based on her book, I can tell she still loves him. Hopefully he’s not overstepping his boundaries, but this is also just a stupid in touch magazine story at the end of the day. 

she doesn’t love him. she’s trauma bonded to him.

britney was thought that love was conditional from a very early age.

the sad part is she said on a speech that she learned what unconditional love was from her fans.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don’t like the idea of control. But if he offers her advice and counsel, I’m here for it. If he is genuine and just has her best interests at heart, absolutely. Those videos of them at the spa and in the hotel, she seemed just genuinely happy. Who isn’t here for a happy Britney? 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

We got to hear Britney's natural speaking voice in a long time in the video of her and Bry in Mexico or wherever a couple months ago. As a fan who cares about her as a person, it felt magical hearing her laugh like that again. I'll continue to hope for the best and that Bryan truly has his sister's best interest at heart and genuinely cares about her success and freedom...

ETA: I do think it's best we take articles like Intouch and GeoNews (uh, who?) with a grain of salt. again, these articles can't seem to get their facts or sources straight, ever. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

He seems to have got the convict housekeeper out.

Shame we can’t hire him to remove the convict housekeeper from living rent free in some of your minds.

:fran_frog_meme_green:

Do you have proof Paul is actually gone? Last time the media picked up their relationship they lied and claimed she was through with Paul last year then they popped back up again.

Be salty that the Princess of pop choose to be with that housekeeper, not at the fact that we talk about it.

35 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

He seems to have got the convict housekeeper out.

Shame we can’t hire him to remove the convict housekeeper from living rent free in some of your minds.

:fran_frog_meme_green:

Not you with this subliminal drag...you know they gonna get activated now :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 3

All this talk about Brian getting rid of Britney’s shady friends reminds me of her parents isolating her and keeping her away because she was vulnerable to bad influences. We know how that turned out. 

I’ve kinda lost interest in her since she started having Brian fully in her life. I hated her meeting with her mother too, but I thought she would still keep her distance. 

Good luck, Britney! 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Rosewater said:

I hated her meeting with her mother too, but I thought she would still keep her distance. 

Good luck, Britney! 

Wasn't it confirmed Cade set that up?

Britney posted a poem after meeting with Lynne for her birthday saying she had to play the part or she feared her family would lock her away again.

GAdbfJXXsAAZTV7?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

Well if someone is gonna be influencing her at least it’s her older brother. I have a hard time believing he doesn’t care about her. I’m sure he sees the $$$ signs and opportunities too but what older brother doesn’t care about their little sister? That alone makes him better than the felon, the leech manager, and the other gross hanger ons she chooses to associate with. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.