Are Sean and Jayden Federline aware of this? If so, why do they treat their mother the way they do?

The poor kids... I hope they understand everything one day...

Also... My faith in humanity has decreased an enormous amount after seeing a certain comment basically shaming Britney for not 'fighting' enough for her kids. Smh.

But I guess some people are all talk, especially online. If that's what makes them feel superior... 🤦‍♂️

On 7/23/2024 at 8:48 AM, justhanging said:

All you need to know is Kevin Federline never had an issue with Britney's parenting until she stood up for herself and filed for divorce. All of a sudden she was a bad mother...

Jayden himself confirmed "it's not like mom did anything bad [to us] but I'm hoping for me she will be chill with everybody" so we can only sadly conclude that parental alienation is at play here....

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.