What if I Can't Get No Satisfaction was released as a single? Would it flop or become a hit?

How would it perform?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is super catchy and is like a different song, not like I Love Rock N Roll that was more based on the originals.

I voted "Would be on mediocre level like Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know did".

Mick Jagger liked it:

14 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

As much as I love Satisfaction,

it would've flopped because she was already getting backlash from critics and the GP for covering the song

and honestly I don't see it as single worthy.

I think WUSIWUG, DGKOMD and Can't Make You Love Me are more single worthy tbh.

Those three songs are so ridiculously good, it’s insane none of them were released. So much better than all the new pop girls. Everyone loves Espresso, but the OIDIA album is how you do bubblegum pop music. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I can’t believe jive didn’t do more singles oops era was massive. Don’t go knocking on my door and what u see are smashes 

I think it's because bubblegum pop was already dead by 2001. It made no sense to continue with the era. She needed to change her sound.

Edited by Fay1981
  • Like 1

Massive flop and she actually received a lot of hate for covering the song from hardcore rock n roll fans and performing it at the 2000 vmas. 

i find the backlash understandable in hindsight, it’s the same feeling i get when I see Olivia Rodrigo get paramore comparisons. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.