Tish and Brandi Cyrus talk Britney on their podcast: "I would be so scared... it makes me sad"

Brandi Cyrus literally looks like a frog with bulging eyes, with an obvious air of stupidity, and on top of that, a dazed expression in her general demeanor, and that laugh she has, full of nervousness and foolishness.  Poor her :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2

**** these people...they were quiet while she was enslaved for 13 years and now act all patronizing...I do wish Britney showed herself on social media with other people more so people don't think she's just alone all the time but that's her prerogative. 

• Like 3

I wish Britney would take charge and completely change people's perception, and the narrative out there. 

She will HAVE to make a public appearance sometime, no matter how stubborn (rightfully so) she is.

Look completely put together, and explain from her own mouth that dancing videos are just that, dancing videos. 

Even if she looks like the most unhinged woman alive when she dances, doesn't mean she is. That's what people don't get, which I get because Britney has done this to her own image.

People had her back after the cship, after the book, after the Victor incident, after the miscarriage and divorce. They will with this too, but Britney herself will need to center herself and explain things before people get it.

In her world, money and power, is control and influence. So she should use every resource she has to make sure the image of her people see is the one she wants them to see. And I'm sure as hell she doesn't want to look bad/unhinged/unwell considering she's who she is and due to media **** and people around her getting her into trouble in the first place. Considering how paranoid and traumatised she is, I don't see that happening VERY soon though.

Also they're disgusting for implying the chick wouldn't return or would die if she traded places with Britney.

Miley proves herself to be the only decent Cyrus, clearly...

We love you Britney, **** them.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Yawn. No need to give any of these D-listers your energy.

I understand it's their show and they can talk whatever they want on it, but it's kinda tacky asf to bring up Britney Spears knowing her backstory and everything she's been through just for clicks and views. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

If people bring Britney up, they get hate. If they don’t it’s “why didn’t you speak up for Britney” can never win. They weren’t being rude here. Everyone’s thinking it, is Britney ok? If you aren’t asking yourself that question then are you ok? 🤣 Meanwhile Britney is posting packages of cheese and going on some angry rampage every week. She’s not ok and it’s ok to say that without getting hate. She needs some guidance 

• Like 5

May be an unpopular opinion but I thought the answer was not as bad as I expected. It wasn't all shady for me. It felt more like... wanting to walk in someone else's shoes to know what they're going through before judging them - kind of situation.

Which is in fact what a LOT of haters DON'T tend to do...

Just my opinion.

But people really need to manjobi.

• Love 1

I don't know who these wannabes are but I assume they're related to Miley? 

I see their point though. I also have a lot of questions in my head about Britney's current situation but there's nothing I can do. I'd love for Brit to do an interview or podcast but it needs to come from herself :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I also believe she needs a serious project for 2025. Something that keeps her mind busy for a good amount of the time.

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Like 1

Please like your family isn’t a WHOLE *** MESS. 

Answer truthfully in that you want to switch places so that you can put your daughter into a conservatorship one day Lynn Jr… another stage mom who treated her daughter as a commodity when she was drugged out her entire early 20s. Sit down. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.