The truth about the Gimme More video

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

can britney just spill the tea already? 

What tea? that she don't want to do it and the choreography was a disaster? She says that is the worst video of her career and that looks like amateur video with her friends that was what she was doing at the time in the book.

Edited by descg
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

I want to see the funeral scenes but probably all have been deleted by now.

They don't film any funeral scene, was a rumour, she was walking in the street with that look that is. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, descg said:

What tea? that she don't want to do it and the choreography was a disaster? She says that is the worst video of her career and that looks like amateur video with her friends that was what she was doing at the time in the book.

Wtf? 20240212-171133.gif

She just have bad video taste, i love this video :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, descg said:

They don't film any funeral scene, was a rumour, she was walking in the street with that look that is. 

Also the paparazzi caused to not be able to record more time walking, i think

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, BPI said:

or anything else

Well,, there is that photo with denim top and maybe she record something with the white one, you don't know what they make that second day. 

Edited by descg

It's a good theory of how things went. In that case they were right to cut those first scenes, I actually prefer the official video. The walking in the street and the bed with the cat scenes don't make any sense at all. 

I like the video because it was completely different and just matches the dark vibe of the song.

1 hour ago, descg said:

Yes. I'm talking about her walking down the streets with the funeral look. I don't know, I think it could have been more interesting to have them in. We got some leaks, but a proper editing could have been great.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, descg said:

:ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

just what the og video was meant to be etc

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, descg said:

I want to share things from the video that I think no one has noticed (a lot time ago). 
She film the first scenes (the bed ones, the street "funeral look" and the pole dancing) on July (one day), basically what they had when they made this version: 

And (now what I have observed) in August she film the blonde wig scenes and the scene with denim top. Probes: 
The make up 

Sin-t-tulo.png

If you see a real HD version of the Gimme More video (like a .Vob file) you can see the eye green/gray contacts in the blonde wig scenes.
Bracelet

4409b80ab62cf39edcc7a9c2cf66fb84.png

Nails

nails.png

Now the denim photo scene:

earrings

earrings.png

The high waist pants, i think is obvius is the same pants, she never put high waits pants

pants.png

Also they put some extensions more large (she arrives with short hair that day) and you can see that looks the same make up even the green eyes in the denim capture.

I think the denim capture looks like a choreography scene, even the day of the funeral look in some pictures looks like she was practicing a choreo.

720+bs.jpg

There was a photo where he makes a hand movement like the one of the dancers in the capture of the jean vest but i can't find now.

What I think is that she didn't want recording a music video (do nothing of her career at that momrnt) (it's not normal to only film a music video only one day) and then the record company convinced her in August to record more, and the scene with the jean vest, maybe the choreography was a disaster like the one in Piece Of Me...

Both days she leaves the filimg to go to go partying, the first day in the pool hotel with her blonde assistant"?" and guys from the set and the August she she went to a club:

britney-spears-lollipop.jpg

What u think?

More things

First day 19 July:

Arriving/before

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

britney-spears-get-back-music-video-18.j

During

britney-spears-get-back-music-video-13.j

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

6d56fbdc887b0ba813e5dc39cd68383b.jpg

spacer.png

006.jpg

spacer.png

After (why not?)

britney-lesbiana.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The boy talking

Second day 07 August:

Arriving

1084651775_8b36453c10_z.jpg

During

spacer.png

Leaving

spacer.png

016.jpg

Fanta, fanta, no coke

They have put the arrive at final of this video, you can see that she enters in the same place that in the other day, the place of the pole dancing.

Partying

1084651787_475f3b75b0_z.jpg

Release date of the music video of Gimme More: October

Edited by descg
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PolySpears said:

:ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

just what the og video was meant to be etc

Edit: oh you are talking about the concept or the idea of the director (or she or the persona that makes the "history"...) problably there was a history but she only films that. 

Edited by descg
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

Yes. I'm talking about her walking down the streets with the funeral look. I don't know, I think it could have been more interesting to have them in. We got some leaks, but a proper editing could have been great.

In this edit for example you can see more clear that the make-up is the same (the one with blonde wig and the day 07 August).

Edited by descg
5 hours ago, descg said:

Didn't she also admit that there was no real plot? It was just a bunch of friends just having fun with the camera?

Edited by Gypsy Woman
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Didn't she also admit that there was no real plot? It was just a bunch of friends just having fun with the camera?

I don't remember read that she says that in the book or also I haven't even read it anywhere. She says that "the video looks like that" having fun with friends, but not that there was not plot.

Edited by descg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.