2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

She has the cutest dogs...I miss Sawyer though we haven't seen him in a while!

I adore her and the dogs, but she has had so many during her life its like she gets bored and just buys another one like a toy… Im never particularly critic of her but when it comes to animals i don't understands why she has a dog for a few months or a year and then it vanishes like it never existed. 
And this is not just a thing post-con where maybe other people have decided to take them from her or something like that. 
She has had like 20 dogs, specifically those little tiny teacup dogs and after a year or so we don't ever see them, starting with Mitzy in the oops era…

• Love 4
  • Like 5
Just now, peacht said:

I adore her and the dogs, but she has had so many during her life its like she gets bored and just buys another one like a toy… Im never particularly critic of her but when it comes to animals i don't understands why she has a dog for a few months or a year and then it vanishes like it never existed. 
And this is not just a thing post-con where maybe other people have decided to take them from her or something like that. 
She has had like 20 dogs, specifically those little tiny teacup dogs and after a year or so we don't ever see them, starting with Mitzy in the oops era…

Jamie Spears took away her dogs when the conservatorship started in 2008, if that's not monstrous I don't know what is. I wonder what happened to those poor dogs...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Jamie Spears took away her dogs when the conservatorship started in 2008, if that's not monstrous I don't know what is. I wonder what happened to those poor dogs...

This has been a thing well before him

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, peacht said:

It's confusing because she tends to have favorites, but let's hope that doesn't mean she throws the others away. For example, the little yorkie, Sarah Beth is still with her, but she only got one or two posts on her IG. She mentioned her when ordered that 'Gucci' dress from China. I believe Sawyer is still around, he's just not the favorite dog anymore. That must be Snow.

But what happened to the cat?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

It's confusing because she tends to have favorites, but let's hope that doesn't mean she throws the others away. For example, the little yorkie, Sarah Beth is still with her, but she only got one or two posts on her IG. She mentioned her when ordered that 'Gucci' dress from China. I believe Sawyer is still around, he's just not the favorite dog anymore. That must be Snow.

But what happened to the cat?

I think they give them away after a while. They bought way too many animals for her in recent years.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.