Joe Biden drops out of Presidential election

12 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

That's true. I just can't stand another term with Trump and his disordered rants. Boggles me a criminal could run for presidency, yet most criminals can't get a job at Kmart and we all know how desperate Kmart is for workers when they are practically obsolete business now urghhh lol

It always amazes me how we went from Obama, who spoke to you with intelligence and class to Trump who talks at you and speaks like a 5 year old promising free pizza at lunch every day and unlimited recess if you vote for him for student council.

Yeah if a convicted criminal can get the highest and most powerful position in this country, then a convicted criminal should be able to get any job they want with no push back.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

oh you´re talking about the trumps.

a father that said he would f... his daughter

any proof he ever said this or is this just another rumor.  Biden's family perversions are a matter of court record.

I no longer believe it's worth my time to pay attention to their election till after the new president is sworn in.  My chance for a dual citizenship already passed and I don't know if if I'll get another opportunity.  Outside of Ukraine and Iran it makes no difference who wins

Edited by Jassoe3
16 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Why are Conservative people dehumanized and looked at negatively as a default? Just curious. The Conservative people I know just want to be left alone and regulated as little as possible. Left Wing conspiracy theories regarding the strawman White Nationalist are always brought up so... where do you meet those folks? 

You know who else wants to be left alone? Immigrants, gays, trans people, women's uterus's, kids in classrooms, kids in CHURCHES, teachers, drag queens etc. the list goes on. Conservatives live, eat and breathe sticking their noses in other peoples **** and then whine about being vilified. 

But besides that, most people just dont like racist, rap***, felon pedophiles or the scum that supports them  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Jassoe3 said:

any proof he ever said this or is this just another rumor.  Biden's family perversions are a matter of court record.

I no longer believe it's worth my time to pay attention to their election till after the new president is sworn in.  My chance for a dual citizenship already passed and I don't know if if I'll get another opportunity.  Outside of Ukraine and Iran it makes no difference who wins

He's on video talking about her legs and t1ts as a baby, when asked what he has in common with her he said 's**', said if she weren't his daughter he'd be dating her, laughed with Howard stern about how she's a 'hot piece of ***'. These are all on video and there's more so I'm not sure how you missed it? Who was found guilty by a jury of being a rap***? Wasn't Biden. Who was court accused by a 13yr old girl for being **** alongside Epstein (a well documented close friend of trump who trump said likes girls as young as he does)? Wasn't Biden. Who bangs **** stars while their wife gives birth? Wasn't Biden. Who was caught on tape bragging about grabbing women's genitals? or walking into dressing rooms of underage girls? Wasn't Biden. 

If you're gonna talk about perversions, the call is coming from inside the house.

Kamala Harris Wow GIF by Election 2020

Edited by kdub87
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

He's on video talking about her legs and t1ts as a baby, when asked what he has in common with her he said 's**', said if she weren't his daughter he'd be dating her, laughed with Howard stern about how she's a 'hot piece of ***'. These are all on video and there's more so I'm not sure how you missed it? Who was found guilty by a jury of being a rap***? Wasn't Biden. Who was court accused by a 13yr old girl for being **** alongside Epstein (a well documented close friend of trump who trump said likes girls as young as he does)? Wasn't Biden. Who bangs **** stars while their wife gives birth? Wasn't Biden. Who was caught on tape bragging about grabbing women's genitals? or walking into dressing rooms of underage girls? Wasn't Biden. 

If you're gonna talk about perversions, the call is coming from inside the house.

Kamala Harris Wow GIF by Election 2020

Making lewd comments and weird jokes about his daughter on Howard Stern and a bunch of idiot talk shows are not the same as saying he wants have s** with her.  If Trump were so ***ually interested in Ivanka he could have forced her to take nude showers with him. there has been zero indication from Ivanka she has ever felt ***ually uncomfortable with her father.  She appears to hold her father in high-esteem. Hilary Clinton commented, "Look, I respect his children. His children are incredibly able and devoted, and I think that says a lot about Donald. I don’t agree with nearly anything else he says or does. But I do respect that and I think that is something that as a mother and a grandmother is very important to me."

Making vile jokes about grabbing women does not make Trump guilty of felony assaults on women

Other girls in the exact same dressing room Trump was alleged to have been walking into stated he never entered. I'm skeptical to believe anything a **** star says credible, they are not honest ethical people.

Biden himself has been accused of ***ual assault and harassment by members of the Democratic Party.  And what a shock those women are now out of jobless.

Trump was never convicted of r*** otherwise he'd be in prison. All his existing felony convictions are expected to thrown out in appeals.

From what I've seen the Democratic Party still considers Trump the favorite to win.  Biden was forced out to save the party from being decimated in state and local government elections as well as costing them a number of swing state senators If Trump wins the DOJ will almost certainly bring felony charges against Biden for illegally holding classified documents.   Don't be shocked if Biden is tried and convicted of felonies at the state and federal level if he's still alive in four years.

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Jassoe3 said:

team america vomit GIF

• Love 1

Making vile jokes about grabbing women does not make Trump guilty of felony assaults on women

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.”  You might find repugnant statements like this funny but it doesn't make it a joke, it just makes you sick.

Other girls in the exact same dressing room Trump was alleged to have been walking into stated he never entered. I'm skeptical to believe anything a **** star says credible, they are not honest ethical people.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. [...] You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good." - Trump

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15."

Trump was never convicted of r*** otherwise he'd be in prison. All his existing felony convictions are expected to thrown out in appeals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-r***/

Judge clarifies "Yes, trump was found to have **** E Jean Carroll. 

If Trump wins the DOJ will almost certainly bring felony charges against Biden for illegally holding classified documents

Biden returned any stray documents, he didn't steal them, hide them in the sh!tter, move them around and show them to random guests at his hotel. 

I love how dump can say literally anything and his cult will say 'he just tells it how it is' but when questioned say 'he didn't mean that' or 'it was just a joke'. 

Anyway, I prefer nominees who haven't been accused of raping women and children in courts of law. At some point buddy you have to realize its not the whole world lying, its your fat orange god.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 7/22/2024 at 2:15 PM, kdub87 said:

You know who else wants to be left alone? Immigrants, gays, trans people, women's uterus's, kids in classrooms, kids in CHURCHES, teachers, drag queens etc. the list goes on. Conservatives live, eat and breathe sticking their noses in other peoples **** and then whine about being vilified. 

But besides that, most people just dont like racist, rap***, felon pedophiles or the scum that supports them  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Here is where there’s some weird stigma the “left” has about conservatives. They never cared about gays, trans, etc… they’ve had these rights for years. It was when it went to far that middle America started noticing and complaining. Everyone was fine in 2015.. everyone was left alone. I don’t know what happened to make everyone vilify everyone. This election is only going to make it worse.

On 7/22/2024 at 7:48 PM, kdub87 said:

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.”  You might find repugnant statements like this funny but it doesn't make it a joke, it just makes you sick.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. [...] You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good." - Trump

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-r***/

Judge clarifies "Yes, trump was found to have **** E Jean Carroll. 

Biden returned any stray documents, he didn't steal them, hide them in the sh!tter, move them around and show them to random guests at his hotel. 

I love how dump can say literally anything and his cult will say 'he just tells it how it is' but when questioned say 'he didn't mean that' or 'it was just a joke'. 

Anyway, I prefer nominees who haven't been accused of raping women and children in courts of law. At some point buddy you have to realize its not the whole world lying, its your fat orange god.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I’m not sure of anything you said previously, since it seems like a stream of consciousness. But no one in regular America cares about any of that stuff. Other countries have criminals running them, and to be honest all politicians are criminals, but this is the one they went after. The system is a game of who can manipulate who, it has nothing to do with lying, woman or money. This is way beyond that. One side tries to knock the other and vice versa. The law, public perception and politics are just tools to be used in the game. Both sides are criminals in some way, so it’s a moot point.

Unfortunately the Republicans are essentially running unopposed so they will win.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.