What is the Worst Britney song ever?

What is the Worst Britney song ever?   

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

People are so dramatic about MYB. Yeah it’s lazy and I expect better, but I like the beat and it’s fun. I still play it when I work out. Would any of you really not get excited if they played it while you were in a party or at the gym? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

Gosh, but still it's not britney's related shiit, do you understand? Put finally the hideous and ugly thing in an unmarked grave and run away! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand::messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Edited by Wendy Williams

Worst song? Easy that's Manjubi. It's always the latest from Britney that's britneys worst right?

Yea Manjubi. And after that in badness, the last song on each of her albums.

Still not good enough, okay, you get the 3 last songs on each of her albums and I'll keep the rest. Have fun.

So ******* happy I'm not Britney.. Last thing I do: always the ******* greatest!

Btw, haters get nothing. Except for her next song or album. That's gonna be terrible. Go and blast it when it comes. I've already decided, I'll just keep my headphones on.

In all seriousness though, Glory is crazy underrated, isn't it? Still haven't listened from beginning to end. Barely even with Femme Fatale. Lots of stuff for rainy future days.

Voted for This Kiss and SMS and watch some of you being pressed. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

And Private Show would be a too obvious choice, so...

Spoiler

I'd also vote for What You Need but it is not there.

Edited by Fita
4 hours ago, Alio said:

Oh and since we're at it I have to confess that I can't stand "Toy soldier" ! Here you have it ! Fight me but how dare this flop song be on the most iconic album ever. We could have had "Get back", "Let go" or... Freaking "Kiss you all over" instead. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

"Why should I be sad" is another problem but that's a different story, at least it's not cringe like "Toysoldier". 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Ew I can’t stand why should I be sad… I remember rumors of toy soldier being considered as a lead single for a blackout rerelease back in the day….im glad it didn’t happen woof 👨🏾‍🔬

Out of those I voted for:

Big Fat Bass

Chillin’ With You

Mind Your Business (honestly might be one of the worst she’s recorded. Haven’t listened to it since it came out and that’s saying something)

SMS (Bangerz)

I don’t like My Baby much either but don’t think it’s really deserving of worst. The S&M remix is a bit eh either and I actually prefer the original solo version.

I also don’t really like:

I Will Still Love You

Mmm Papi

Scream and Shout Hit Boy remix with all those rappers

• Love 1

Voted for Chillin, Mind Your, Big Fat  and Passenger.

I think Brave is ok but it feels so out of place on ITZ album, its so childish it hurts. Anticipating was kinda-of like same vibe but it felt cool/ fun on Britney album.

I like How I Roll.

I think Cinderella is so annoying, not her worst song ever but never understood the praise for it

Edited by Jaiden
6 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Gosh, but still it's not britney's related shiit, do you understand? Put finally the hideous and ugly thing in an unmarked grave and run away! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand::messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Idk. The last verse sounds like total AI, but other than that I’m not sure. Either way, no one said it’s her best, but it’s fun. I mean if you’re gonna hear it in party,  are you gonna enjoy it or start thinking “no, this one’s like 90% Myah Marie”? For your own sake, I’d hope it’s the former. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

41 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Idk. The last verse sounds like total AI, but other than that I’m not sure. Either way, no one said it’s her best, but it’s fun. I mean if you’re gonna hear it in party,  are you gonna enjoy it or start thinking “no, this one’s like 90% Myah Marie”? For your own sake, I’d hope it’s the former. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Believe me. Britney didn't stick her asss in this at all and it's just Myah with Britney's AI vocal model.

I underlined the answer to your question. I shook my head in disbelief at how deaf the gays are dancing to Work Myah. I always got cringe :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.