Holy cow I’ve always wanted to have Britney’s legs. Look at those calf muscles! How does one get legs like that? Is it all the dancing? Do we know of a workout that she does to keep those leg muscles looking good? does anyone know any of her workout? I used to follow her abs workout she shared on Ellen but I’d like to know how to get those muscles 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

spacer.png

her legs look pretty slim here but obviously over time they got bigger. I need to work out more I need to get those muscles! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Lol as an avid dance moms watcher the standards have definitely changed since back then, she should be hitting an oversplit and she’s not even hitting a split

She's highly flexible from all the stretching and dancing, you can see her posture is near perfect.  and she naturally has perfect anatomical proportions

7 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

Lol as an avid dance moms watcher the standards have definitely changed since back then, she should be hitting an oversplit and she’s not even hitting a split

why bother? too much wear and tear on the joints on a kid who can't even consent to long-term osteoarthritis

Edited by Jassoe3
4 hours ago, Inherzone said:

spacer.png

BEST LEGS IN THE INDUSTRY!

How is this human even real?! 

And how can she at times have self esteem issues by what others are projecting???

No Britney! You are way too good in everything. I hope what u answered to that boring family on insta is your everyday mood!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.