Kate Beckinsale lauds Britney: "Thank you warrior queen of all queens for your incredibly sweet post. All the love right back."

Such a great heartwarming moment that is one of the redeeming things about this alleged website

Spoiler

This site is the creepiest place. There are weird users who decorate themselves in Britney themed usernames and avatars but then hate on her all of the time. I think it would be draining and tiresome to be a person in charge who lets this type of hate fester. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

Omygod!! That was so sweet of her :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I was not a fan of her but I like her a little more now. They should hang out together one day 

Imagine them becoming besties over this, one can dream :) 

• Love 4
On 7/18/2024 at 10:57 PM, ImmaSlave4U said:

That's nice.

But who is Kate Beckinsale? Name sounds kinda/sorta familiar, but I just can't place her.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Guess I gotta Google...

She is an actress. Her famous roles include: Pearl Harbor, The Aviator, Underworld, Van Helsing, Total Recall, Click and many more. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.