Britney: When people say let’s celebrate love and freedom this year … I prefer to just **** 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I can’t really blame her for the dysfunctional family stuff, her own sister is trying to twist the knife by provoking her and posting more pics of the vacation, again stating how lovely her relationship with the family is… that family is sick. 

But please, don’t remind me of Paul. I don’t judge her for most things, but ffs this story is so trashy - just let it die. 

Ooh I missed that. NikkiManKilla is a character for sure. I wish Britney (and Exhale) would just move on from that story. It’s gross.

That family is definitely sick...

They know Britney will be triggered by every little thing they do. 

Unfortunately Britney needs to be the bigger person and start to ignore them for good.  

JL really knows how to provoke Britney to the point she will freak out, Britney will appear "losing it" while JL will keep her poker face. If you notice, JL hates her sister deeply but she never attacks Britney directly... B needs to start to do the same.

Let them try the contact, stop trying to get their attention posting unhinged stuff all the time. Why she even checks what JL is posting?

I truly wish Paul become old news, but its hard to know if the man is really gone... only time will tell. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Dante. said:

A straight guy in Britney Spears forum !!!!??!?

spacer.png

Yes, a straight guy can exist here. I am not embarassed liking Britney and every girl I dated and every gf I have had all know it and liked her, too. One girl I dated briefly didn't like Brit and yes, I did factor that into breaking up with her.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Wow another Abdul account, I guess he's taking heat off his slide away profile and veronica the witch accounts.

@Neydelinska Spearsi beware Abdul is under this account as well "Dante. "

I am Veronica Spears what are you talking about ?:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:and how about you  make another thread about the the housekeeper he is single now it is your chance girl  :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:you should date him because you are a great match and perfect for each other lol :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Edited by Dante.
9 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Yes, a straight guy can exist here. I am not embarassed liking Britney and every girl I dated and every gf I have had all know it and liked her, too. One girl I dated briefly didn't like Brit and yes, I did factor that into breaking up with her.

Ok I am sorry have a great day :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
On 7/18/2024 at 7:30 PM, Frankie8 said:

That sounds h.oe-ish. Like no way around it. Sounds like s.lut behavior. Not a good look. What girl says that who wants to be taken seriously. Her kids reading that I wouldn't blame them if they put her on block.

Oh please. We are ALL slutty disgusting ***** bags. Most just hide it but don’t play innocent when you aren’t because that is a far worse look ;) 

Britney ****s everything. Single now never wanting a man ever again.

You can spend some time with me princess! I'll show you that you can half twice the fun with a man even if he isn't twice as tall as you.

And as a Britney fan I can promise her, that generally it's kind of important too me that she's having a good time.. ; - )

So whatcha saying babe? Enough time with the gangstas and pretty boys, is it time for a fan?

And that is all I have on this topic. Ever. It feels so much better listening to her music and appreciating her as Britney than thinking about her that way. She is number one though, no flipping doubt. There is not even really a number two..

6 hours ago, Burning_Up said:

wdym she is closer to 50. she is only 42!

meaning she’s closer to 50 than she is 20… i hope when i get that age im like britney and don’t care about how these karen’s think…life’s short… have fun and do what you want. it’s just crazy to me that ppl act like they don’t have urges… or it has to be a secret. like ****ing is NORMAL

• Love 1
On 7/18/2024 at 2:30 PM, Frankie8 said:

That sounds h.oe-ish. Like no way around it. Sounds like s.lut behavior. Not a good look. What girl says that who wants to be taken seriously. Her kids reading that I wouldn't blame them if they put her on block.

And women should only be seen and not heard. The only mother who measures up and is taken seriously is the Virgin Mary aka Madonna. 

Edited by theodoritasenorita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.