Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

36 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

I think Britney is right this time, they crossed the line and did that like a coward. All this "I feel sorry for her", "It's so sad" basically means "oh, poor crazy Britney", and that's unaccaptable. It's like the "is she ok?" comments, we all know what that means. Saying F off is absolutely justified here.

But Britney should finally understand that she's not criticised for dancing... the way she does it is criticised. It's like "just because I like to sh00t?" "No, it's because you like to sh00t presidents." Context matters.

Nothing the Osbournes said mentioned being crazy or crossing the line. Many people in here have said the same thing her situation is sad, and it is. People are rooting for her.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

That’s what’s sad…Sharon has always stood up for her and defended her.

Britney truly is becoming the “mean girl” of the industry.

Yeah I just honestly don’t think the Osbournes meant any harm.

Brit drags X Tina for not making her Grammy night about Britney yet seems to think the ones that say nice things are the bad guys yet the criminal housekeeper was granted full access.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

I think Britney is right this time, they crossed the line and did that like a coward. All this "I feel sorry for her", "It's so sad" basically means "oh, poor crazy Britney", and that's unaccaptable. It's like the "is she ok?" comments, we all know what that means. Saying F off is absolutely justified here.

But Britney should finally understand that she's not criticised for dancing... the way she does it is criticised. It's like "just because I like to sh00t?" "No, it's because you like to sh00t presidents." Context matters.

How? It’s obvious she isn’t ok though 😂 how delusional 

50 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Mind you, they are the ones starting the drama. Britney is minding her business & they have her name in their mouths. She’s insufferable to you bc she won’t stay quiet & let people talk about her like she had to do during the cship? I highly doubt you would sit idly and let people talk about you without calling them out..and if you do, you are a damn pushover. 

They’ve started no drama though? It’s a 3 hour podcast and they mention her for 10 seconds? 😭 saying they feel sorry for her. Don’t you feel sorry for Britney? I mean it’s clear she looks not with it in every dance video. You guys are clearly overly sensitive and I’m embarrassed for you all. NOTHING offensive was said. Re-listen to the clip.   Since when did everyone cry over an opinion that has no offensive or insulting words in? Have we really got to this point..  you’re all just moaning to moan tbh 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 3
Just now, DarielXO said:

They literally said "poor old Britney Spears". People who like/love her would never say that. Fans don't just pity her, they give constructive criticism, and most importantly, they're demanding justice for her. If they feel so sorry for her, then they should mention what caused this. Oh poor old Britney, so sad, it's heartbreaking... what is heartbreaking exactly? If you don't add context to it, then you just want to bring her down. If you say she was destroyed by her family/the industry/the media etc, that's another story.

So yep, they crossed the line because they clearly just wanted to bring her down.

Fans can demand justice all they’d like Britney settled, Rosenfraud got his $5 million and no justice. Ingham, Robin, Lou, Jamie, the courts, Britney’s family they all escaped no charges. 

It’s delusional thinking the Osbournes wanted to bring Britney down purposely! Some could say she did that to herself being with a criminal housekeeper with a ton of kids.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Fans can demand justice all they’d like Britney settled, Rosenfraud got his $5 million and no justice. Ingham, Robin, Lou, Jamie, the courts, Britney’s family they all escaped no charges. 

It’s delusional thinking the Osbournes wanted to bring Britney down purposely! Some could say she did that to herself being with a criminal housekeeper with a ton of kids.

The Osbournes didn't talk about Soliz, they pitied "poor old Britney Spears" for the dancing videos.

1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

The Osbournes didn't talk about Soliz, they pitied "poor old Britney Spears" for the dancing videos.

Where did they lie though? Who hasn’t talked about these “dance” videos? From the knives headlines, to lit cigarettes spinning round and round you think people don’t talk seeing Brit doing this.

It’s a reach thinking Brit was attacked. She should be going after Katy, Gaga for not speaking up, And others.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where did they lie though? Who hasn’t talked about these “dance” videos? From the knives headlines, to lit cigarettes spinning round and round you think people don’t talk seeing Brit doing this.

It’s a reach thinking Brit was attacked. She should be going after Katy, Gaga for not speaking up, And others.

Ok, I feel sorry for you.

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Nobody asked for ours either though? But here we all are…

Idc what tf Britney does, she’s a 40+ year old woman who can whatever she damn wants for the first time in her life 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.