Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

56 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

No, but she is posting something to millions to see and people will make questions. It would be cool to see her teaching kids, but we don't have any proof this is happening... 

That's all. Some of you guys really need a chillax pill. drag race ***** GIF

Is that xtina :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Haha 6

The Osbournes didn’t warrant this attack from Britney! Who knew feeling sorry for her or saying her situation is sad would make her go off!

This is nothing new she did this to Selena Gomez, the Jack In The Box employee, X Tina, the basketball player and others.

Things seem off of this is setting Britney off, I mean why isn’t she online dragging Paul or Rosenfraud for no justice.

Waiting for Sharon’s clap back!

sharon osbourne everybody talks GIF by CBS

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The Osbournes didn’t warrant this attack from Britney! Who knew feeling sorry for her or saying her situation is sad would make her go off!

This is nothing new she did this to Selena Gomez, the Jack In The Box employee, X Tina, the basketball player and others.

Things seem off of this is setting Britney off, I mean why isn’t she online dragging Paul or Rosenfraud for no justice.

sharon osbourne everybody talks GIF by CBS

Yeah I’m over her. They didn’t even say anything that bad. She’s mad because they are concerned about her? Yet she always makes herself a victim. Make it make sense. 
She’s becoming insufferable. I hope the Osbornes clap back.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, EmmaJG said:

Yeah I’m over her. They didn’t even say anything that bad. She’s mad because they are concerned about her? Yet she always makes herself a victim. Make it make sense. 

Kelly follows Britney so I’m curious if she will clap back as well!

kelly osbourne ugh GIF

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

No one ask for their opinion those disgusting ugly creepy bats eaters   and kindly F off :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Veronica Spears
  • Love 5
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Veronica Spears said:

No one ask for their opinion those disgusting ugly creepy bats eater  and kindly F off :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I agree. People really need to truly mind their business. She’s just dancing, she’s not killing anyone. No one is forcing Ozzy or his wack family to even follow Britney in the first place. The block button exists for a reason. However they know she’s an easy talking point for their podcast & that it will bring them attention. Snooze. 

Britney should start a podcast and talk about how Sharon’s face looks like a corpse from Ozempic or what a vicious racist ***** Kelly is…but she won’t bc like she said, they are such a boring family. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 6
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

I hope so. I feel like someone needs to give her a reality check.

You’d think the people she should be firing shots at would be the ones she goes in on, not people that haven’t done anything that deep!

She hasn’t scolded K fed in a long time!

Paul got off Scott free.

Cade doesn’t seem to have the best intentions.

Katy mocked the hell out of her and yet she follows her on IG. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You’d think the people she should be firing shots at would be the ones she goes in on, not people that haven’t done anything that deep!

She hasn’t scolded K fed in a long time!

Paul got off Scott free.

Cade doesn’t seem to have the best intentions.

Katy mocked the hell out of her and yet she follows her on IG. 

That’s what’s sad…Sharon has always stood up for her and defended her.

Britney truly is becoming the “mean girl” of the industry.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think Britney is right this time, they crossed the line and did that like a coward. All this "I feel sorry for her", "It's so sad" basically means "oh, poor crazy Britney", and that's unaccaptable. It's like the "is she ok?" comments, we all know what that means. Saying F off is absolutely justified here.

But Britney should finally understand that she's not criticised for dancing... the way she does it is criticised. It's like "just because I like to sh00t?" "No, it's because you like to sh00t presidents." Context matters.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.