Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

A very good clapback overall!

I do think she should have avoided talking about the size of the children's bodies that she taught last week. I know she meant well but it kind of stands out as being too specific and about children's bodies. Just too easy for people to somehow take offense to that.

But I think overall she's improving a bit with her communication! Let's enjoy this moment before she deletes it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Btw... do we have any proof Britney is teaching kids? 

Where? The same studio from the c-ship days?

Very strange we didn't hear anything about it, years ago some students mothers loved to talk about it.

And we had videos of Britney teaching...

I think she just danced in the same studio some kids might have been in. Her reality is weird sometimes 

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

What comment? She said some are thin and some big.

she didnt say big or thin is bad or called them names. She didnt state any opinion about the sizes. If you think these are bad then ure the one putting meaning into these like “being big is bad”or “being thin is bad”.

I really hate how people are so fragile in recent years and dramatic about everything. 

She said “too thin” and “too big”.

But you had to remove that to prove youre point I guess.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Manda um beijo pro Barris, amigo. 

Grito, você tbm. Isso aí foi um plot twist, pensei que tu era de outro país latino kkkkk

Tu sabe que o Barris tá vindo aqui agora que o rebellion tá fora, né? 

Aquele lá é um obcecado, depois fica chorando no twitter que não conseguiu nada na vida. Os rants piores que o da Britney rs.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.