Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

10 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh so you’re an enabler 

“Oh So YoUr’E aN eNaBlEr”

gtfo here with that bs. Like we have any personal connections to Britney to even have an influence on her. Calling people “Britney’s enablers” when they refuse to bash her is delusional asf. 

But you don’t have to be personally connected to Britney to be a hater, so you and all the other trolls are just haters that like to bash her on a constant basis for some reason on a forum dedicated to her.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, icybaby said:

He needs to talk hot topics in order people tune in to listen his podcast. And Britney is hot topic. So if he really meant well he would try to contact Britney in person not make comments to have headlines.

Exactly.

He used her for clout. Plain and simple. He degrades his own legacy talking like this. Publicly airing how "sad" and "depressing" you think someone's life is has helped... never. 

8 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

I was agreeing with you 

never mind though also don’t worry about who I am it’s none of your business learn some manners 

You could’ve just said that in the very beginning instead of being incoherent with your verbiage. As for manners, I have manners. Maybe be more clearer rather than a pompous jack ***. 😁 Tah-tah, darling.

3 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

gtfo here with that bs. Like we have any personal connections to Britney to even have an influence on her. Calling people “Britney’s enablers” when they refuse to bash her is delusional asf. 

But you don’t have to be personally connected to Britney to be a hater, so you and all the other trolls are just haters that like to bash her on a constant basis for some reason on a forum dedicated to her.

My god, You’re unbearable. You do enable that behaviour though. I bet you enabled the house keeper too. Glad I’m not delusional as some of you indenial stans. Bye  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Haha 2

The part where she calls her impressionable students too thin or too FAT FAT. Heheheheh looks like some disordered eating habits just got passed on to the kiddos hehehehehe. Let’s leave the children out of it lady. A lot of young girls have been influenced by you and god help them

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

If you feel powerful being worse than Slayer, a person who not only made several members leave exhale but even said horrible things about Jordan... go off I guess...

If You Say So Shrug GIF

I shall.

As I said, start upholding the rules of the forum. No further discussion necessary. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:Clock her again!

spacer.png

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

My god, You’re unbearable. You do enable that behaviour though. I bet you enabled the house keeper too. Glad I’m not delusional as some of you indenial stans. Bye  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Lmao you’re the one that’s unbearable along with that Dark Willow/Sia person. You two come on here and bash Britney all the time. Like what satisfaction do you get coming on here and being constantly negative all the time? God your guys’s game is VERY tired.

And no hunny you are delusional thinking anyone who doesn’t bash Britney enables her when she doesn’t know we exist! You have to personally know someone, be around them, and talk to them daily in order to be an enabler sweetie.

Also I never supported Britney’s decision to be with Paul, but I know my limits AS A FAN and not of one of her PERSONAL FRIENDS that I can’t tell her what to do and she’s gonna do what she wants because IT’S HER LIFE AND THAT’S WHY WE HELPED FREE HER. Just because I didn’t/don’t go off about it like some old lady in a small town beauty salon like Diamond Circus, doesn’t mean I supported or enabled it.

So do us all a favor, take several seats and humble yourself. I’d feel ashamed having Britney’s name in my username if all I did was constantly bash her and her fans on a daily basis. Like ridiculous dude…

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I just read it now...
I think she said it well to the idiot family.
I don't know what to say about the part where she tells him...🌷
I just can see that she's being sincere in telling him how she feels🥺

Well, let's 🎨

I like the part where she talks about lifting each other up - inspiring them, offering help, etc.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.