Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

5 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

But you’re still on a public forum writing about her. Make it make sense 

But I’m not a fan that talks negatively about her like some of y'all do on a regular basis here

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Sorry, Britney.

They didn’t say anything wrong. You post this that and another to get people to feel sorry for you but when they comment on that they do feel sorry for you, you lash out? It’s giving attention seeking. The lashing out for no reason is getting tired and giving high school.

As someone who has British family members, when they say “Poor old girl” or “Poor old chap”, it’s a term of endearment meaning they feel empathy and sorry for someone. It’s not meant in a negative way.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Xanax said:

Sorry, Britney.

They didn’t say anything wrong. You post this that and another to get people to feel sorry for you but when they comment on that they do feel sorry for you, you lash out? It’s giving attention seeking. The lashing out for no reason is getting tired and giving high school.

As someone who has British family members, when they say “Poor old girl” or “Poor old chap”, it’s a term of endearment meaning they feel empathy and sorry for someone. It’s not meant in a negative way.

Do u really think ozzy meant it in a positive way lol

3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

" I hope so "  wow your daily life goals are so amazing! Just The only thing who can make you happy in your pathetic day it's to see Britney getting drag...

I feel like someone needs to get a life and some friends! This is my reality check for you, I already gave it to DiamondCircus but he has no other choice to be a troll! His life can't offer him anything else!

3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

OMG... All the old grudges... Grandma slow it down! You are back and more fierce than ever in your pathetic troll model but still no dignity I see!

Anyway, I thought Britney should let it go and stop talking about the past/old stories? But you, THE SENILE MODS HARASSER MAD FRUSTRATED GRANDMA can talk about Xtina and the Jack In The Box employee again? for the 10 million times??

I really see you like this in front of your screen:

But less cute off course!

Look at this troll daily life goal... So amazing! HOPING FOR ANY STRANGERS TO DRAG BRITNEY, so the troll can be happy for 2 minutes in his pathetic day!

2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Britney said to the trolls: "Kindly **** off"

Baba BUWYGF came to finish the job:

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: AYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Baba BUWYGF came, put his b *lls on trolls nostrils and said "FEEL BLESSED TO NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE ANYTHING ANYMORE, EXCEPT THE SMELL OF MY B*LLS AND DIE IN PEACE b* tches!!!

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Even for someone who has 0 dignity like DiamondCircus... It hurts bad!

What are all these posts bringing me up? I find it interesting some of the things you say to personally attack, insult and hurl out at members in here.

Attacking users about their lives and not even keeping the discussion on topic.

Stay pressed.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

7 minutes ago, Xanax said:

If you heard the podcast, yes I do.

He needs to talk hot topics in order people tune in to listen his podcast. And Britney is hot topic. So if he really meant well he would try to contact Britney in person not make comments to have headlines.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She didn't understand the point at all... ugh 

So many points of this rant are so... problematic. She can't help herself...

Yes... it was really bad. Hopefully she or someone will delete this soon.

she got her point across , left no room for questions. and her statement is far less problematic than anything you post. i don’t see a problem at all 

also, im going to point out that the entire osbourne family has had issues plastered all over the internet over the years. they need to focus on themselves instead of trying to comment on how any one is living their life. they shouldnt throw stones while they’re living in a glass house also. :) 

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
10 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She’s not becoming a mean girl. There’s nothing more demoralizing than people feeling sorry for you and feeling sad for you…When she had repeatedly say she doesn’t want pity. She’s allowed to express herself and she’s allowed to defend her herself too. If they were trying to be helpful, they could’ve sent her a private DM… Instead they publicly spoke about her in a demoralizing way. Where were they when she actually needed people to speak up for her? Everyone knew and everyone kept their mouth shut. 

Um, like I said, Sharon has ALWAYS spoken positively and acknowledged on multiple occasions that there was something "wrong" in the dynamic between her, her family and her management. 

(1:08 / 3:27)

Here she shuts down the interviewer who calls her crazy and she talks about how her parents failed her:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, icybaby said:

He needs to talk hot topics in order people tune in to listen his podcast. And Britney is hot topic. So if he really meant well he would try to contact Britney in person not make comments to have headlines.

Listen, Nicki:

You know how the media is and they react to different things twist ****.

Congratu-fuc*in-lations.

Anyway…. *eye roll*

37 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are really acting like Britney was attacked by the Osbournes lol.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Exactly! They didn’t hear all three hours of the podcast. They talked about her for maybe a minute. Sharon has always been supportive of Britney. But yet when Britney talks about other people, it’s okay? Like, baby. The hypocrisy is showing.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Xanax said:

Exactly! They didn’t hear all three hours of the podcast. They talked about her for maybe a minute. Sharon has always been supportive of Britney. But yet when Britney talks about other people, it’s okay? Like, baby. The hypocrisy is showing.

For real, the chants are happy Britney went online and attacked more people over nothing that would warrant her to go on and tell them to F off.

Remember when Paul's wife went online to give her side of things people in here were telling her to shut up, and going online and doing this isn't good.

Yet because it's Britney it's okay to attack, she's done this to Selena, X Tina, Fast food employees, Basketball stars and more.

This is nothing new.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real, the chants are happy Britney went online and attacked more people over nothing that would warrant her to go on and tell them to F off.

Remember when Paul's wife went online to give her side of things people in here were telling her to shut up, and going online and doing this isn't good.

Yet because it's Britney it's okay to attack, she's done this to Selena, X Tina, Fast food employees, Basketball stars and more.

This is nothing new.

Right!! It’s giving high school mean girl. It’s giving attention seeking.

I love Britney, always have since TNMMC, but, baby. I’m close to handing in my fan card because this ain’t it.

• Like 1
Just now, Xanax said:

Right!! It’s giving high school mean girl. It’s giving attention seeking.

I love Britney, always have since TNMMC, but, baby. I’m close to handing in my fan card because this ain’t it.

It's wild that people seem to no be allowed to want her to be happy, or to say what was done to her is sad.

Britney was once the biggest star in the world, now she's online ranting about the Osbourne's and her criminal ex.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.