Britney Drags Mom Lynne and Sister Jamie Lynne: "All I Can Say Is Fam You Guys Enjoying My Beach House"

2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

She no longer has a house in Florida, so she can't evict anyone 

WWW.BROWSEDESTIN.COM

Recently sold condo in in Regency Towers formerly owned by Britney Spears. Quick sale by Niki Noblin, agent at Destin Real Estate.

I wasn't referring to that house. I'm aware she doesn't have property anymore in FL. I meant Serenity. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The pics were uploaded on Juno's Instagram I updated my OP with two more links, and one is a video with Lynne.

These seem to be captured by Juno and the girls at the beach not the paps.

They could’ve kept those pictures to themselves, especially if they think she’s “isolated” and unwell. 

If anything, this proves they don’t think she’s as fragile as they claim she is. In that case, what was she doing in a Con and why were they mad that she got out of it?

Sell the property, kick them out, or be quiet. She just complains but takes NO action to better the situation for herself. 

Kick them out if it bothers you so much - you have $$$ and can hire a lawyer and start the process 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

They could’ve kept those pictures to themselves, especially if they think she’s “isolated” and unwell. 

If anything, this proves they don’t think she’s as fragile as they claim she is. In that case, what was she doing in a Con and why were they mad that she got out of it?

Why should they have to hide pics and fun they're having at the beach though? What happened to Britney is horrible and Rosenfraud got 5 million and no justice.

If anything, now that Britney dropped her convict boy toy she hopefully will start getting out of her rut.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

Sell the property, kick them out, or be quiet. She just complains but takes NO action to better the situation for herself. 

Kick them out if it bothers you so much - you have $$$ and can hire a lawyer and start the process 

Britney does own Serenity so I'm not sure why she keeps Lynne in the home considering all that Lynne has allegedly done to Britney.

Her family hurt her so bad, yet her mom still has a mansion and an innocent Jack in the box employee get's attacked and Lynne not evicted. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Interesting she said "Dream on you innocent beautiful human beings" sounds like she's angry they're out having a great time when she got no justice.

Rosenfraud got his $5 million, it's like the anger against Diddy he was out on his jets and traveling with his allegations and it made people angry they live their lives with no repercussions yet.

I'm still angry at Rosenfart. He was a major flop and I will never forget people calling me crazy and a conspiracy theorist when I started raising questions about him and things were not adding up. 

Also...I don't get it. Why doesn't she sell the house? She should sell it and change the locks. I don't know why she doesn't do this...Unless it got taken away from her during the conservatorship?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm still angry at Rosenfart. He was a major flop and I will never forget people calling me crazy and a conspiracy theorist when I started raising questions about him and things were not adding up. 

Also...I don't get it. Why doesn't she sell the house? She should sell it and change the locks. I don't know why she doesn't do this...Unless it got taken away from her during the conservatorship?

I think Britney just getting out of that damn house of hers filled with all that trauma and bad memories would help.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I mean, I don't think they should keep the pictures to themselves... But I think they have some nerve going to the house despite Britney being very outspoken about how she feels about them going...Which is why I don't understand why she doesn't just sell it, it's not like she ever goes there. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think Britney just getting out of that damn house of hers filled with all that trauma and bad memories would help.

I don't think she'll leave the house, which I don't understand why she doesn't. She bought a new mansion and didn't even attempt to get used to it...She just sold it. She should either move or at the very least get rid of all the furniture and renovate the house to make it "new". All that bad karma and vibes are still lingering in that house.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I mean, I don't think they should keep the pictures to themselves... But I think they have some nerve going to the house despite Britney being very outspoken about how she feels about them going...Which is why I don't understand why she doesn't just sell it, it's not like she ever goes there. 

I’m not saying they should wear masks and hide their vacation. But posting it online, rubbing it in, when she’s allegedly got mental health issues… That’s careless. They justified the con, so if she’s that fragile then how come they aren’t more considerate?

55 minutes ago, Oliver_ said:

It might be frustrating now but Britney told the truth about JL, Lynne and others in her book.
Britney is an icon and future generations will read her book and know her story.
I would be surprised if people even know who JL is in few years so we don't need to see her face for long.

Ummm excuse you, Jamie Lou is a star of Sweet Magnolia, the biggest TV show in the world :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 4

Nahhh. I’d be po’ed too. 

I do think sometimes Brit has a tendency to bash her family out of nowhere with no context but I think it’s warranted here.

Jumanji skint did a whole book about Brit and then bashed her in various interviews as a bad sister yet not bad enough for her to still use her beach house.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Are they actually staying in a house that’s owned by Britney? If so what on earth is stopping her from removing them from it? If they have no legal right to be there I mean. 

Exactly.

Idk why she chooses to just complain about them living in her house, when she can do something about it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Jamie Lynn's posts at the beach:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9c080PAN7l/?igsh=dGk5ejV6NmpkbWhu

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9czTSvAF54/?igsh=MW0ybXVtejhmMXU5cg==

Article about Jamie Lynn at the beach:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Zoey 101 star, 33, took to Instagram on Monday to share snaps of her day in the sun with her family.

“Toned figure”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.