Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

She just said what GP and other celebrities think when they see these bizarre videos she posts. Britney's Instagram made her once again a joke for the GP, just like in 2007 with the films, series and nasty comments they made about her everywhere.

Britney had the world in her hands again when she was freed, when her book was released instead, she chooses Paul. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I think Britney needs a complete overhaul of her social media. Does she not have anyone honest with her?

There's nothing wrong with twirling around in her house, it's that that's all people see her do, which obviously will raise questions.

Why isn't she doing anything with her life? Not necessarily on the stage. People want to see Britney live her best life, and shine on stage/off stage. But nothing like that is happening.

I think it's important for Britney to change the narrative. The book wasn't enough, clearly, as she made no public appearances, and her insta looks just as messy and weird as when she was in the conservatorship.

She's going to need to make a conscious effort on her part to do all of this. These comments clearly get to her, so she should do something about it.

We all knew it would take time and that she wouldn't just return to the stage. But I get the disappointment in not SEEING her life change for the better.

I hope Britney listens to the genuine concerns people have.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I think Britney needs a complete overhaul of her social media. Does she not have anyone honest with her?

There's nothing wrong with twirling around in her house, it's that that's all people see her do, which obviously will raise questions.

Why isn't she doing anything with her life? Not necessarily on the stage. People want to see Britney live her best life, and shine on stage/off stage. But nothing like that is happening.

I think it's important for Britney to change the narrative. The book wasn't enough, clearly, as she made no public appearances, and her insta looks just as messy and weird as when she was in the conservatorship.

She's going to need to make a conscious effort on her part to do all of this. These comments clearly get to her, so she should do something about it.

We all knew it would take time and that she wouldn't just return to the stage. But I get the disappointment in not SEEING her life change for the better.

I hope Britney listens to the genuine concerns people have.

You said that beautifully, and now that she is a free woman and Paul is allegedly gone hopefully, she tries.

• Like 1

I will never understand the level of people being bothered by somebody...dancing.

We all know she has issues but what has posting twirling videos have to do with each other though.

Is she hurting anyone? No.

Is she doing something wrong? No.

Does she hold a gun to your head making you watch it? No.

So, why are people so obsessed with these vids????????

I mean IG would be such a mote positive and happy place if all posts were people just twirling for fun but instead we normalize fake body images, fake vacations and fake friends that hurts our selfconfidence and mental health.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, LeglessJamie said:

I will never understand the level of people being bothered by somebody...dancing.

We all know she has issues but what has posting twirling videos have to do with each other though.

I mean IG would be such a mote positive and happy place if all posts were people just twirling for fun but instead we normalize fake body images, fake vacations and fake friends that hurts our selfconfidence and mental health.

Kind of ironic to see you preach about people being obsessed over ridiculous stuff, while having LeglessJamie as your screen name. The man hasn't been in her life in 3 years and you're still carrying on about him. Seems pretty obsessive to me...

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

It's not the twirling or spinning per say it's the world witnessing one of the biggest stars and pop's princess who was known for her stage shows, dancing and performances going on IG and looking very different skill level with the dancing even when she used to just have fun and play around it was better. 

Dancing with knives, lit cigarettes and spinning while puffing smoke into the air isn't it.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 3

I'm also tired of Britney dancing on IG but I simply stopped following her. If they're so annoyed with it, then do the same and move on :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Also, wasn't Sharon fired from TV for defending a racist? Oh please, go and find good friends in the first place, sweetie  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Well they didn’t go out of their way to trash her. It’s a casual podcast and it IS kinda common knowledge that Britney’s ig is…yeah. I don’t think they meant any harm.

The GP is harsh on her but also wants her to do well, it’s a weird relationship but at the end of the day people are rooting for her. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Kind of ironic to see you preach about people being obsessed over ridiculous stuff, while having LeglessJamie as your screen name. The man hasn't been in her life in 3 years and you're still carrying on about him. Seems pretty obsessive to me...

The “leg” jokes about Jamie are cringe in general. It’s not good karma to make fun of THAT kinda thing even if he’s a POS, plus there MIGHT be exhalers that are amputees and won’t find it funny you know…

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

I'm also tired of Britney dancing on IG but I simply stopped following her. If they're so annoyed with it, then do the same and move on :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Also, wasn't Sharon fired from TV for defending a racist? Oh please, go and find good friends in the first place, sweetie  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

why move on when it's easier to b1tch and moan about the same thing over and over again. 

45 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ozzy has an estimate net worth of $220 million even if cut in half or a third is still more money than Britney has so I doubt they need to make a buck off Britney.

Then they should STFU :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well they didn’t go out of their way to trash her. It’s a casual podcast and it IS kinda common knowledge that Britney’s ig is…yeah. I don’t think they meant any harm.

The GP is harsh on her but also wants her to do well, it’s a weird relationship but at the end of the day people are rooting for her. 

ozzy osbourne rock GIF She’s the crazy one lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, justhanging said:
WWW.INQUISITR.COM

Although Britney Spears' conservatorship ended in November 2021, her legal battles have persisted over the years.

Britney Spears Might End Up in Another Conservatorship Amid Bizarre Social Media Behavior: Source

I don't understand how Britney is fine with getting headlines like this.

Change the social media and therefore change the narrative.

Society would never let that happen lol, she posted these things in 2019 DURING the conservatorship btw

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.