Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

Ozzy Osbourne said he is "fed up" with watching Britney's dance videos on Instagram. 

During Tuesday's episode of The Osbournes Podcast, titled "Are The Osbournes Leaving Hollywood?," the Osbournes comment on Britney's dancing. 

"I'm fed up with seeing poor old Britney Spears on YouTube," Ozzy said, before Sharon Osbourne cut in: "Dancing."

"Every ******* day," he continued.

"I feel sorry for her," Kelly Osbourne said, as her dad added: "You know it's sad, very, very sad."

"It's heartbreaking," Sharon said.

When a spokesperson for Ozzy was asked for comment over email, they simply told Newsweek: "No. It's boring journalism."

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's sad what the C ship and her family did to her, I bet no one would've thought the princess of pop would be spinning around on IG and breaking up with a criminal housekeeper.

So many want to see Britney shine and that doesn't mean it has to be with her work or on stage.

WWW.INQUISITR.COM

Although Britney Spears' conservatorship ended in November 2021, her legal battles have persisted over the years.

Britney Spears Might End Up in Another Conservatorship Amid Bizarre Social Media Behavior: Source

I don't understand how Britney is fine with getting headlines like this.

Change the social media and therefore change the narrative.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
Just now, justhanging said:
WWW.INQUISITR.COM

Although Britney Spears' conservatorship ended in November 2021, her legal battles have persisted over the years.

Britney Spears Might End Up in Another Conservatorship Amid Bizarre Social Media Behavior: Source

I don't understand how Britney is fine with getting headlines like this.

Change the social media and therefore change the narrative.

Very true since she's not working if she calmed down more on her IG there aren't many headlines at all.

It amazes me people think positive headlines will come from her dancing with knives and cutting herself accidently with them, or dating a convict housekeeper.

Britney is finally free and she has more control of the narrative and the headlines, instead Cade is hired on and is SUS, no PR team it seems and Britney's poor decision making leads to these headlines lately. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

All they said it it's sad, I don't think personally attacking their looks is that deep. It is a sad situation.

These hasbeens are only mentioning Britney to make a buck with their flop podcast :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

All they said it it's sad, I don't think personally attacking their looks is that deep. It is a sad situation.

Now, that’s not all he said

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

He said his ‘fed up’ and I’m just saying I’m fed up too. 

They’re also terrible people imo…so  yeah.

inthesensethat-andrewisindie.gif

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Now, that’s not all he said

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

He said his ‘fed up’ and I’m just saying I’m fed up too. 

They’re also terrible people imo…so  yeah.

inthesensethat-andrewisindie.gif

So he can't say that he's 'fed up'? I still don't think that warrants attacking Kelly and Sharon's looks.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

These hasbeens are only mentioning Britney to make a buck with their flop podcast :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Ozzy has an estimate net worth of $220 million even if cut in half or a third is still more money than Britney has so I doubt they need to make a buck off Britney.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

They’re right, it is sad. I don’t care what any of yall say about her being happy, etc etc. if she’s happy dancing and looking like she does on IG, I think that’s sad.

Gone is the 2001, 2004, hell even 2016 Britney. They traumatised her, regressed her and infantilised her so much.

It’s incredibly sad that the best dancer of the 21st century spinning on instagram no matter how you look at it. Thats what they’re saying 

Preach Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So he can't say that he's 'fed up'? I still don't think that warrants attacking Kelly and Sharon's looks.

He can. And I can say I’m fed up of the Ozempic face trend too 🤷🏽

But yes, reading my comment back and my delivery was a little harsh - I’ll give you that. 

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1

She just said what GP and other celebrities think when they see these bizarre videos she posts. Britney's Instagram made her once again a joke for the GP, just like in 2007 with the films, series and nasty comments they made about her everywhere.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

He can. And I can say I’m fed up of the Ozempic face trend too 🤷🏽

But yes, reading my comment back and my delivery was a little harsh - I’ll give you that. 

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

It's the hypocrisy for me though babe, how do you think people in here would react had the Osbournes said negative things about Britney's looks?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.