Ok, maybe a stretch here BUT just imagine for a second that during B's ghostwriting phase she wrote this masterpiece executed by T.Swift and Florence + Machine

Taylor is quoted as saying the song is about escaping “harsh consequences and judgment and circumstances.”

WWW.TODAY.COM

Swift and Florence Welch co-wrote an ode to escaping and starting over.

The lyrics start with: 

"You can beat the heat if you beat the charges too
They said I was a cheat, I guess it must be true
And my friends all smell like w**d or little babies
And this city reeks of driving myself crazy

Little did you know
Your home's really only a town you're just a guest in
So you work your life away
Just to pay for a timeshare down in Destin

Florida is one hell of a dr*g
Florida, can I use you up?"

Exxxxcept B & JT had a place down in Destin... 

Anyone else think the talented Ms. Britney could be a major player in T. Swifts new album? And possibly even thanK you aIMee? 

Britney was never allowed to play with her creative genius because the industry stuck her in a box but how great would it be if she finally got to express herself and experiment free of judgement and expectations? Wishful thinking perhaps... 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

The question is: Why don't you? I think it's funny that people dismiss the writing ability of musicians labeled as "pop stars." 

Where I dismissed her songwriting? Lol.

And no, everybody knows many popstars are songwriters, like Gaga, Kesha, Mariah...

I don't believe because Britney herself said other times she doesn't want to do anything for the industry anymore, so it was probably another lie just to confuse people from what she actually does with her free time.

3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Where I dismissed her songwriting? Lol.

And no, everybody knows many popstars are songwriters, like Gaga, Kesha, Mariah...

I don't believe because Britney herself said other times she doesn't want to do anything for the industry anymore, so it was probably another lie just to confuse people from what she actually does with her free time.

OH, there was clearly a misunderstanding. I never thought you were dissing her songwriting. I was trying to understanding why you didn't believe she was ghostwriting. 

It sounds like I'm hearing a lot of distrust from you with regard to how Britney represents herself, which is interesting. You sound super hurt. I don't know why Britney Spears would intentionally publicly lie about ghostwriting? I do feel like given how quickly the world turned on her post JT "cheating" scandal she's due the benefit of the doubt but also I'm not inclined to feel like she has anything to prove to anyone lol 

I just like the idea of her ghostwriting as an outlet and teaming up with TSwfit or any other strong female artist including Paris Hilton. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.